BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Amazon Prime Day researchers have revealed the latest early cell phone & iPhone deals for Prime Day 2020, together with all the best offers on Samsung Galaxy S20 devices, Pixel mobile phones, & iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max. Find the best deals using the links below.
Best Samsung Galaxy deals:
- Save up to 47% on Samsung Galaxy unlocked smartphones - at the Amazon Prime Day sale
- Save up to $204 on Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 FE, S20 Ultra & Note20 cell phones - at the Amazon Prime Day sale
- Save $201 on the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G at Amazon
- Save 47% on the Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Renewed) at Amazon
- Save $100 on the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G at Amazon
- Save $204 on the Samsung Galaxy S20+ Plus at Amazon
Best Google Pixel deals:
- Save up to 57% on the latest Google Pixel unlocked smartphones - at the Amazon Prime Day sale
- Save up to $460 on Google Pixel 4, 5, 4a, 4 XL & more Pixel cell phones - at the Amazon Prime Day sale
- Save $186 on the Google Pixel 4 at Amazon
- Save $94 on the Google Pixel 3a XL at Amazon
- Save $77 on the Google Pixel 3a at Amazon
- Save $460 on the Google Pixel 3 at Amazon
Best Apple iPhone deals:
- Save up to 48% on unlocked Apple iPhones at the Amazon Prime Day sale - click the link for the latest prices on unlocked Apple iPhone 11, 11 Pro, XR, SE, XS Max and many more models
- Save $330 on the Apple iPhone 11 Pro at Amazon - fully unlocked with 256 GB of space
- Save $200 on the Apple iPhone 11 at Amazon - fully unlocked with 128 GB of space
- Save $194 on the Apple iPhone XR at Amazon - fully unlocked with 64GB of space
- Save $424 on the Apple iPhone XS at Amazon - fully unlocked with 64GB of memory
- Save $85 on the Apple iPhone 8 Plus at Amazon - fully unlocked with 64GB of memory
- Save up to $424 on iPhone 11, 11 Pro, XS Max, SE, XR, 8 & many more iPhone models - at the Amazon Prime Day sale
More cell phone deals:
- Save up to $200 on unlocked cell phones - at the Amazon Prime Day sale
- Save up to 60% on a wide range of mobiles & smartphones at the Amazon Prime Day sale
- Save $132 on the BlackBerry KEY2 Android Smartphone at Amazon
- Save $25 on the Motorola Moto G7 Cell Phone at Amazon
- Check out the full range of cell phones on sale at the Amazon Prime Day sale - click the link for the latest prices on best-selling iPhone & Android smartphones
Searching for more deals on Apple iPhones & Android mobile phones? Click here to check out the entire selection of deals on the Amazon Prime Day sale page.
Prime Day 2020 offers are available for a limited period of time. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Prime Day celebrates and rewards Amazon Prime members with exclusive deals across a wide variety of items – from Amazon’s own smart home devices and tablets to the latest trends in fashion and homeware.
Not yet an Amazon Prime member? Start your 30-day free trial and take advantage of all the best Prime Day deals.
Shoppers can find a large number of deals on iPhones, Samsung Galaxy cell phones, & Pixel smartphones during Prime Day. Apple’s iPhone 11 remains one of the most popular smartphones to date. The most recent iteration of the Cupertino-based tech giant’s cell phone lineup is available in three models: the regular iPhone 11, the iPhone 11 Pro, and the Pro Max. All three devices boast multi-camera setups that include an ultra-wide camera and offer improved low-light performance.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 and Pixel 4, on the other hand, are some of the top-selling cell phones for Android lovers. Just like the iPhone 11, the S20 is available in three models. Of the three S20 models, it’s the Galaxy S20+ that has received most of the accolades as one of Samsung’s best flagship smartphones, thanks to its quad-camera system and support for 8K video recording.
Meanwhile, Google’s Android-range of cell phones offers slightly more affordable options given its features. The Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL boast Night Sight for evening sky shots, Quick Gestures for hands-free operation, and Adaptive Battery for more efficient performance.
Previous to this year’s later start, Prime Day has typically taken place in July – the same month that the Jeff Bezos owned company was originally founded back in 1994.
Want some more deals on iPhone, Pixel & Samsung Galaxy smartphones? Click here to view the entire selection of deals on the Amazon Prime Day page.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on popular sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.