LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the data logger market and it is poised to grow by $ 822.68 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Accsense Monitoring Systems and Data Loggers Inc., AiM Tech Srl, Ammonit Measurement GmbH, Delphin Technology AG, Dickson Inc., Digitron Italia Srl, Keysight Technologies Inc., MadgeTech Inc., Magneti Marelli CK Holdings Co. Ltd., McLaren Group Ltd., National Instruments Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Signatrol Ltd., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Increasing demand for customized automation solutions has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, high capital investments for software solutions might hamper the market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Data Logger Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Data Logger Market is segmented as below:
- Stand-alone Systems
- Automated Systems/modules
- Other Measurement
- North America
- South America
Data Logger Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The data logger market report covers the following areas:
- Data Logger Market Size
- Data Logger Market Trends
- Data Logger Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies increasing demand for data loggers with displays as one of the prime reasons driving the data logger market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Data Logger Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist data logger market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the data logger market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the data logger market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of data logger market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Stand-alone systems - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Automated systems/modules - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
Market Segmentation by Measurement
- Market segments
- Comparison by Measurement
- Pressure - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Power - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Temperature - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Humidity - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Multi-sensor - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Measurement
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Accsense Monitoring Systems and Data Loggers Inc.
- AiM Tech Srl
- Ammonit Measurement GmbH
- Delphin Technology AG
- Dickson Inc.
- Digitron Italia Srl
- Keysight Technologies Inc.
- MadgeTech Inc.
- Magneti Marelli CK Holdings Co. Ltd.
- McLaren Group Ltd.
- National Instruments Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Signatrol Ltd.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.