LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the alumni management software market and it is poised to grow by USD 195.19 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of about 9% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What was the value of the alumni management software market in 2019?
- Technavio says that the value of the market was at USD 381.12 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 576.31 million by 2024.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of about 9%, the market growth will accelerate during the forecast period.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Demand for cloud-based management tools is one of the key factors driving the market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Almabase Inc., Blackbaud Inc., Campus Management Corp., Creatrix Campus, Ellucian Co. LP, EverTrue Inc., Fonteva Inc., Headhunter Systems Ltd., OmniMagnet LLC, and Weathergram Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
- North America
- What is the year-over-year growth rate of the global market?
- The year-over-year growth rate for 2020 is estimated at 8.51%.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Almabase Inc., Blackbaud Inc., Campus Management Corp., Creatrix Campus, Ellucian Co. LP, EverTrue Inc., Fonteva Inc., Headhunter Systems Ltd., OmniMagnet LLC, and Weathergram Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The demand for cloud-based management tools has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Alumni Management Software Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Alumni Management Software Market is segmented as below:
- Schools and Colleges
- Educational Foundations
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41652
Alumni Management Software Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our alumni management software market report covers the following areas:
- Alumni Management Software Market size
- Alumni Management Software Market trends
- Alumni Management Software Market analysis
This study identifies the increase in demand for efficient alumni network programs as one of the prime reasons driving the alumni management software market growth during the next few years.
Alumni Management Software Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the alumni management software market, including some of the vendors such as Almabase Inc., Blackbaud Inc., Campus Management Corp., Creatrix Campus, Ellucian Co. LP, EverTrue Inc., Fonteva Inc., Headhunter Systems Ltd., OmniMagnet LLC, and Weathergram Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the alumni management software market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Alumni Management Software Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist alumni management software market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the alumni management software market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the alumni management software market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of alumni management software market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Universities - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Schools and colleges - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Educational foundations - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Deployment
- Market segments
- Comparison by Deployment
- Cloud-based - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- On-premise - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Deployment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Almabase Inc.
- Blackbaud Inc.
- Campus Management Corp.
- Creatrix Campus
- Ellucian Co. LP
- EverTrue Inc.
- Fonteva Inc.
- Headhunter Systems Ltd.
- OmniMagnet LLC
- Weathergram Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.