LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the data center construction market and it is poised to grow by USD 31.70 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 10% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by type, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The enterprise segment is expected to be the leading segment in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Technological advances driving M&A activities in data centers is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 10%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 31.70 billion.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- ABB Ltd., AECOM, Ove Arup & Partners International Ltd., DPR Construction, Eaton Corporation Plc, Legrand SA, Rittal GmbH & Co. KG, Schneider Electric SE, Turner Construction Co., and Vertiv Group Corp. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Demand for cloud-based applications is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the legal and regulatory concerns restraints the market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ABB Ltd., AECOM, Ove Arup & Partners International Ltd., DPR Construction, Eaton Corporation Plc, Legrand SA, Rittal GmbH & Co. KG, Schneider Electric SE, Turner Construction Co., and Vertiv Group Corp. are some of the major market participants. The demand for cloud-based applications will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Data Center Construction Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Data Center Construction Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
- Electrical Construction
- Mechanical Construction
- General Construction
- Tier 3
- Tier 1 And Tier 2
- Tier 4
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43658
Data Center Construction Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The data center construction market report covers the following areas:
- Data Center Construction Market Size
- Data Center Construction Market Trends
- Data Center Construction Market Analysis
This study identifies technological advances driving M&A activities in data centers as one of the prime reasons driving the data center construction market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Data Center Construction Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist data center construction market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the data center construction market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the data center construction market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of data center construction market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Enterprise - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cloud - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Colocation - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hyperscale - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
Market Segmentation by Tier Level
- Market segments
- Comparison by tier level
- Tier 3 - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Tier 4 - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by tier level
Market Segmentation by Construction Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by construction type
- Electrical construction - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Mechanical Construction - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- General construction - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by construction type
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABB Ltd.
- Ove Arup & Partners International Ltd.
- DPR Construction
- Eaton Corporation Plc
- Legrand SA
- Rittal GmbH & Co. KG
- Schneider Electric SE
- Turner Construction Co.
- Vertiv Group Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.