DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cloud Kitchen Market by Type, Product Type and Nature: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global kitchen market size was valued at $43.1billion in 2019, and is estimated to reach $71.4billion by 2027 with a CAGR of 12.0% from 2021 to 2027.
Cloud kitchens are delivery-only kitchens which can be owned by a brand or third party working with various brands. Brands which are using cloud kitchens can also operate virtual restaurant or brick-and-mortar restaurant. Moreover, on the flip side brick-and-mortar restaurants are using separate cloud kitchen to provide more efficient delivery. Furthermore, rise in utilization of independent cloud kitchens by grocery stores, restaurant brands and multi-branded restaurants have augmented the growth of the cloud kitchen market. In addition, Kroger has partnered with food delivery service ClusterTruck to launch multiple independent cloud kitchen that serve up meal delivery from central kitchens. Moreover, hectic work schedule of millennial and Gen Z along with increase in demand for international cuisines such as Korean Tacos, Butter Chicken Dosa, Ramen Burgers and others, is boosting the growth of cloud kitchen market.
There has been an increase in number of users on various social media sites with rise in internet penetration. Considering this, most of the key players in the cloud kitchen market strategize on promoting their products and services on these social media platforms. Social media marketing is one of the major strategies adopted by various companies and industries to promote their product offerings. Thus, rise in use of social media marketing is anticipated to provide lucrative opportunity for the growth of the cloud kitchen market and eventually increase its customers.
However, the increase in number of fine dining and quick service restaurants such as Subway, McDonald, Starbucks, KFC, Pizza Hut, Restaurant Brands International, and Dunkin Donut, are one of the major factors that hampers the growth of the cloud kitchen market. In addition, this quick service restaurant have a global presence along with high amount of liquidity owing to which smaller cloud kitchen are unable to compete with this giants. Moreover, these giant quick service restaurants have large product offering, world class infrastructure along with best food delivery services, which attracts consumers. And hence, it affects the survival of cloud kitchen in the market.
The cloud kitchen market is segmented into type, product type, nature, and region. By type, the market is categorized into kitchen, commissary/shared kitchen, and kitchenpods. By product type, it is categorized into burger/sandwich, pizza/pasta, chicken, seafood, Mexican/Asian food and others. By nature, it is bifurcated into franchised and standalone. By region, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia & New Zealand, ASEAN and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa)
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the cloud kitchen market analysis from 2019 to 2027 to identify the prevailing cloud kitchen market opportunities.
- The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter's five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the cloud kitchen market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market industry.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global cloud kitchen market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
- Raising Demand for Online Food Delivery
- Increase in Demand for International Cuisine
- Tech-Savy Ordering System
- Fast Paced Lifestyle of Consumers Looking Out for Convenient Food Products
- Increase in Health Issues Due to Consumption of Fast Food
- Competition from Fine Dining and Quick Service Restaurant (Qsrs)
- Internet Penetration
- Rise of Social Media Marketing
- Kitchen United
- Rebel Foods
- DoorDash Kitchen
- Zuul Kitchen
- Ghost Kitchen Orlando
- Starbucks (Star Kitchen) and Cloud Kitchen
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vphvlt