DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Arcosa, Inc. (NYSE: ACA) (“Arcosa,” the “Company,” “We,” or “Our”), a provider of infrastructure-related products and solutions, today released its 2020 Mid-Year Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Update.
As part of our ongoing commitment to sustainability, Arcosa has developed a Mid-Year ESG Update to highlight the progress of our ESG program, which may be found at www.arcosa.com/sustainability. The update focuses on the fundamentals of the sustainability program at Arcosa and the many ways in which our businesses contribute to responsible environmental, social, and governance practices.
“As we look forward, the business environment is changing rapidly. At the same time, the responsibilities of a company to its different stakeholders are changing as well,” noted Antonio Carrillo, President and Chief Executive Officer. “With all the complexities of 2020, I am proud to say that our ESG efforts have become an even more important tool in keeping Arcosa united and focused on our values and long-term strategy.”
Highlights from this update include:
- COVID-19 actions to prioritize our employees and communities
- Materiality Matrix that serves as the foundation of our ESG program
- Product Highlights, including 2020 entry into Recycled Aggregates product category
- Reference tables that connect our material ESG topics to major sustainability frameworks, and show our progress on reporting on these topics
- Links to updated statements on our website (e.g., Air Quality, Diversity, and Human Rights)
Arcosa, Inc., headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a provider of infrastructure-related products and solutions with leading positions in construction, energy, and transportation markets. Arcosa reports its financial results in three principal business segments: the Construction Products Group, the Energy Equipment Group, and the Transportation Products Group. For more information, visit www.arcosa.com.