LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the cash logistics market and it is poised to grow by USD 16.79 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 10% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What was the value of the cash logistics market in 2019?
- Technavio says that the value of the market was at USD 27.35 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 44.14 billion by 2024.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period (2020-2024)?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 10%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Growing global banknote market is one of the key factors driving the market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Brink's Inc., Cash Logistik Security AG, CMS Info Systems Pvt. Ltd., G4S Plc, GardaWorld Security Corp., GSLS, Global Security Logistics Co., Loomis AB, Prosegur Cash SA, and Security and Intelligence Services (India) Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
- What is the major trend of the market?
- The adoption of growth strategies by cash logistics service providers is a major growth factor for the market.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Brink's Inc., Cash Logistik Security AG, CMS Info Systems Pvt. Ltd., G4S Plc, GardaWorld Security Corp., GSLS, Global Security Logistics Co., Loomis AB, Prosegur Cash SA, and Security and Intelligence Services (India) Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Growing global banknote market has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Cash Logistics Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Cash Logistics Market is segmented as below:
- Cash Management
- ATM Service
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41044
Cash Logistics Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our cash logistics market report covers the following areas:
- Cash Logistics Market size
- Cash Logistics Market trends
- Cash Logistics Market analysis
This study identifies the adoption of growth strategies by cash logistics service providers as one of the prime reasons driving the cash logistics market growth during the next few years.
Cash Logistics Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the cash logistics market, including some of the vendors such as Brink's Inc., Cash Logistik Security AG, CMS Info Systems Pvt. Ltd., G4S Plc, GardaWorld Security Corp., GSLS, Global Security Logistics Co., Loomis AB, Prosegur Cash SA, and Security and Intelligence Services (India) Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the cash logistics market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Cash Logistics Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist cash logistics market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the cash logistics market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the cash logistics market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of cash logistics market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Service
- Market segments
- Comparison by Service placement
- Cash-in-transit - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cash management - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ATM service - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Service
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Brink's Inc.
- Cash Logistik Security AG
- CMS Info Systems, Pvt. Ltd.
- G4S Plc
- GardaWorld Security Corp.
- Global Security Logistics Co.
- Loomis AB
- Prosegur Cash SA
- Security and Intelligence Services (India) Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.