DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Video Surveillance Market: Focus on Ecosystem, Application (Infrastructure, Commercial Residential, Industrial, Institutional, Others), and Region - Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the video surveillance market is currently witnessing a high growth rate owing to the increasing market penetration of IP cameras in various application sectors for their high clarity and image responsiveness. With the increasing security concerns, along with the rising initiatives by the government to spend on surging digitization and smart cities, the number of cameras being used for video surveillance is also increasing. However, noteworthy changes in the commodity prices, including oil, the exit of the U.K. from the European Union (i.e., Brexit), or threatened trade wars are some other macroeconomic factors that may impact the supply-demand chain of the video surveillance products.
The software segment has witnessed the highest CAGR in the global video surveillance market, owing to the presence of various key players focusing on the integration of video analytics into their video surveillance systems. For instance, Dahua and Hikvision unveiled vehicle and face recognition analytics into their high-end surveillance products. Further, Huawei is also emphasizing on integrating deep learning technologies to their products.
In addition, an infrastructure application is expected to be the most lucrative application segment in the video surveillance market. This is attributed to the rising security demands across the globe with the goal of retaliating against terrorism and crime, along with an increase in government spending on security.
The market report provides a detailed analysis of the recent trends influencing the market, along with a comprehensive study of future trends and technological developments. It also includes a competitive analysis of the leading players in the industry, including company overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis. The overall market has been segmented on the basis of ecosystems, applications, and regions. The report also includes a comprehensive section on the regional analysis for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa.
Key Questions Answered:
- What is the global video surveillance market size in terms of revenue from 2019-2025?
- Which video surveillance category is dominant during the forecast period?
- What is the revenue generated by the different applications, ecosystem categories, and camera types of video surveillance market?
- What are the trends in the global video surveillance market across different regions?
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for video surveillance during the forecast period 2020-2025?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global video surveillance market?
- What are the major technological advancements that drive the global video surveillance market growth?
- What was the total revenue generated by the global video surveillance market across different regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa) in 2019, and what are the estimates by 2025?
- Who are the key players in the global video surveillance market, and what are the new strategies adopted by them to make a mark in the industry?
- What major opportunities do video surveillance companies foresee in the next five years (2020-2025)?
- What is the competitive strength of the key leading players in the video surveillance market?
- Increase Adoption of Surveillance Systems to monitor COVID-19 cases
- Increasing Smart Cities and Megaprojects Globally
- Increasing Government Initiatives to Improve Public Safety
- Adoption of Video Surveillance Systems in Educational Institutes
- Adoption of IP Cameras to Support Internet of Things (IoT)
- Development of System on Chips (SoC) Improving Processing Speed
- Absence of Large Bandwidth and Storage Network Connection
- Threat to Data Integrity
- Burden of Data Storage for Government Agencies
- Integration of Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning in Video Surveillance
- Increasing Demand for VSaaS and VCA
- Increasing Demand for Intelligent Transportation System
- Increase Adoption of Video Surveillance Drones and Body-Worn Cameras
- Development of Semiconductors for Video Surveillance Systems
- Arecont Vision Costar, LLC
- Avigilon Corporation
- Axis Communications AB
- Bosch Security Systems
- CP Plus
- Canon, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Eagle Eye Networks
- FLIR Systems, Inc.
- Genetec Inc.
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd
- Hanwha Techwin Co. Ltd.
- Honeywell Security
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd
- IDIS Co. Ltd.
- Johnson Controls
- Milestone Systems A/S
- Panasonic Corporation
- Prism Skylabs
- Solink Corporation
- Sony Corporation
- The Infinova Group
- Tiandy Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Verint Systems Inc.
- VideoIQ, Inc.
- Vivotek Inc.
- Zhejiang Dahua Technology Co., Ltd.
Zhejiang Uniview Technologies Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2dj7de