LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the travel services market in India and it is poised to grow by USD 56 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 19% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Airbnb Inc., Cleartrip Pvt. Ltd., Cox & Kings Ltd., Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corp. Ltd., ITC Ltd., MakeMyTrip Ltd., Oravel Stays Pvt. Ltd., Thomas Cook (India) Ltd., TripAdvisor Inc., and Yatra Online Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The rise in international tourist footfall has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Travel Services Market in India 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Travel Services Market in India is segmented as below:
- Domestic Flight Services, Hotel Accommodation Services
- Rail Ticket Services
- Taxi/cab Services
- Domestic Bus Services
- Holiday Packages
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40267
Travel Services Market in India 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our travel services market in India report covers the following areas:
- Travel Services Market in India size
- Travel Services Market in India trends
- Travel Services Market in India industry analysis
This study identifies the introduction of low-cost airlines as one of the prime reasons driving the travel services market growth in India during the next few years.
Travel Services Market in India 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the travel services market in India, including some of the vendors such as Airbnb Inc., Cleartrip Pvt. Ltd., Cox & Kings Ltd., Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corp. Ltd., ITC Ltd., MakeMyTrip Ltd., Oravel Stays Pvt. Ltd., Thomas Cook (India) Ltd., TripAdvisor Inc., and Yatra Online Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the travel services market in India are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Travel Services Market in India 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist travel services market growth in India during the next five years
- Estimation of the travel services market size in India and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the travel services market in India
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of travel services market vendors in India
Table Of Contents :
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY SERVICE
- Market segmentation by service
- Comparison by service
- Domestic flight services - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hotel accommodation services - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rail ticket services - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Taxi/cab services - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Domestic bus services - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Holiday packages - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by service
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY MODE OF BOOKING
- Market segmentation by mode of booking
- Comparison by mode of booking
- Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Offline - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by mode of booking
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Introduction of low-cost airlines
- Increased contribution of travel and tourism to GDP and employment
- Technological advances in mobile-based and website-based travel service platforms
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Airbnb Inc.
- Cleartrip Pvt. Ltd.
- Cox & Kings Ltd.
- Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corp. Ltd.
- ITC Ltd.
- MakeMyTrip Ltd.
- Oravel Stays Pvt. Ltd.
- Thomas Cook (India) Ltd.
- TripAdvisor Inc.
- Yatra Online, Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.