ARLINGTON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. today announced the E*TRADE Equity Edge Online (EEO) Developer Platform.
With this launch, stock plan administrators and their technology teams can create bespoke APIs that leverage the extensive capabilities of EEO, like submitting participant, grant, payroll, and transactional data. Additional Developer Platform functionality includes the ability to:
- Move data in and out of EEO and their own systems faster and in a more customizable, configurable, and efficient format
- Automate workflows that were historically manual processes, ultimately streamlining key tasks like onboarding
- Integrate their own applications such as HRIS and payroll directly into EEO, enabling a real-time sync of their data with E*TRADE systems—eliminating the need for batch processing
- Monitor, manage, and govern participant transactions more easily
“Especially in this remote-work environment, stock plan administrators depend on efficient and easy-to-use technology to keep their day-to-day operations running smoothly,” said Scott Whatley, President of E*TRADE Corporate Services. “Through the launch of the Developer Platform, processes that were historically analog can now be automated, streamlined, and scaled. This puts our clients in the driver’s seat to customize the experiences and functions upon which they most rely—and, most importantly, frees up time previously spent on administrative tasks to focus on strategic business decisions that are critical amid the ongoing crisis.”
To learn more about the E*TRADE Equity Edge Online Developer Platform, visit developer.etrade.com/corporate-services and for more on E*TRADE’s equity compensation offering, visit etrade.com/corporateservices.
For news and thought leadership from E*TRADE Corporate Services, follow us on LinkedIn.
About E*TRADE Financial and Important Notices
1. As of June 14, 2019, Group Five Stock Plan Administration Benchmark Study and Financial Reporting Benchmark Study rated Equity Edge Online® highest in Loyalty and Overall Satisfaction for the eighth consecutive year (2012–2019) among all plan sponsors who use a commercial system to manage the recordkeeping of their stock plans in-house. E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. was rated #1 in overall satisfaction for brokerage services (offered by E*TRADE Securities LLC) three years in a row in the same study. All other claims also included in the 2019 study. Group Five, LLC is not affiliated with E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. or the E*TRADE Financial family of companies.
The E*TRADE Financial family of companies provides financial services, including trading, investing, banking, and managing employee stock plans and financial wellness benefit plans. Employee stock plan solutions are offered by E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. Securities products and services are offered by E*TRADE Securities LLC (Member FINRA/SIPC). Commodity futures and options on futures products and services are offered by E*TRADE Futures LLC (Member NFA). Managed Account Solutions are offered through E*TRADE Capital Management, LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Bank products and services are offered by E*TRADE Bank, and RIA custody solutions are offered by E*TRADE Savings Bank, both of which are national federal savings banks (Members FDIC). More information is available at www.etrade.com.
In connection with stock plan solutions offered by E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc., E*TRADE Securities LLC provides brokerage services to stock plan participants.
E*TRADE Financial, E*TRADE, and the E*TRADE logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of E*TRADE Financial Corporation. ETFC-G
© 2020 E*TRADE Financial Corporation. All rights reserved.