LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the digital publishing market and it is poised to grow by USD 64.83 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 14% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Adobe Inc., Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., Comcast Corp., Netflix Inc., RELX Group Plc, Thomson Reuters Corp., Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH, and Xerox Corp. are some of the major market participants. The mandate on cable TV digitization will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Mandate on cable TV digitization has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Digital Publishing Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Digital Publishing Market is segmented as below:
- Text Content
- Video Content
- Audio Content
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40619
Digital Publishing Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our digital publishing market report covers the following areas:
- Digital Publishing Market Size
- Digital Publishing Market Trends
- Digital Publishing Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies scope for varied players to enter into the market as one of the prime reasons driving the digital publishing market growth during the next few years.
Digital Publishing Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the digital publishing market, including some of the vendors such as Adobe Inc., Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., Comcast Corp., Netflix Inc., RELX Group Plc, Thomson Reuters Corp., Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH, and Xerox Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the digital publishing market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Digital Publishing Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist digital publishing market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the digital publishing market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the digital publishing market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of digital publishing market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type placement
- Text content - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Video content - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Audio content - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Adobe Inc.
- Alphabet Inc.
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Comcast Corp.
- Netflix Inc.
- RELX Group Plc
- Thomson Reuters Corp.
- Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH
- Xerox Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.