NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tyme Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: TYME), an emerging biotechnology company developing cancer metabolism-based therapies (CMBTs™), announced that TYME will hold its 2020 Annual Meeting of Stockholders in a virtual-only format, as a result of public health concerns relating to the coronavirus (COVID-19) and to protect the health and well-being of its shareholders, directors, employees and the public, on Thursday, August 20, 2020, at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
Stockholders will not be able to attend the 2020 Annual Meeting in-person at a physical location. However, the virtual 2020 Annual Meeting will provide stockholders of record as of the close of business on July 01, 2020, the ability to participate, vote their shares and ask questions during the meeting via audio webcast.
To be admitted to the virtual 2020 Annual Meeting, stockholders should visit https://www.cstproxy.com/tymeinc/2020 and enter the 12-digit control number included on your Important Notice Regarding the Availability of Proxy Materials, on your proxy card, or on the instructions that accompanied your proxy materials.
Below are additional details on how stockholders can participate in the virtual 2020 Annual Meeting:
- Access the meeting platform beginning at 10:50 AM ET on August 20, 2020.
- Vote during the 2020 Annual Meeting by following the instructions available on the meeting website during the meeting.
- To submit questions before the meeting go to www.cstproxy.com/tymeinc/2020 with your 12-digit control number and select the “Submit a Question for Management” option, which will be available starting August 17, 2020.
- To submit questions during the meeting go to www.cstproxy.com/tymeinc/2020 enter your 12-digit control number and type your question into the “Ask a Question” field and click “Submit.”
- If you encounter any difficulties accessing the virtual meeting during the check-in or meeting time, please call the technical support number that will be posted on the virtual 2020 Annual Meeting log in page. Technical support will be available beginning at 10:30 AM ET on August 20, 2020 and will remain available until the Shareholder Meeting has concluded.
About Tyme Technologies
Tyme Technologies, Inc., is an emerging biotechnology company developing cancer therapeutics that are intended to be broadly effective across tumor types and have low toxicity profiles. Unlike targeted therapies that attempt to regulate specific mutations within cancer, the Company’s therapeutic approach is designed to take advantage of a cancer cell’s innate metabolic weaknesses to compromise its defenses, leading to cell death through oxidative stress and exposure to the body’s natural immune system. For more information, visit www.tymeinc.com. Follow us on social media: @tyme_Inc, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.