SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Companies are constantly looking for new ways to engage customers. From 3D imagery to shoppable videos, today’s Visual Web offers a variety of opportunities to do just that. For its fourth annual ImageCon conference, being held for the first time virtually from July 27-30, Cloudinary will bring together digital experts from around the world to explore best practices and innovative approaches to the Visual Web and the emerging Visual Economy.
Designed to help brands, developers and marketers take advantage of the Visual Web, the conference will offer an interactive 30-minute session on each of the four days. Attendees can watch live keynotes, ask questions of the speakers, be brought “virtually” on stage and learn best practices for creating greater user engagement through the use of digital assets, including images and videos. Cloudinary will also offer more than 10 on-demand sessions, during which media and developer experts from within and outside Cloudinary will provide practical tips and advice on how to make the most of media assets.
Conference speakers will include:
- Duncan Wardle, Former Disney EVP of Creativity & Innovation; TED Talk Alum
- Lilly Singh, New York Times Bestselling Author and Actress
- Charles Duncan, Technical Project Manager, Disney Parks & Resorts
- Beckley Mason, Executive Director of Playmaker, Bleacher Report
- Alexander Wack, Product Manager, Finalsite
- Ramakrishnan Annaswamy, Director of Architecture, Digital Experiences, The Children's Place
- Ire Aderinokun, COO & VP Engineering, BuyCoins, and Cloudinary Media Developer Expert
- Georgi Kadrev, CEO, Imagga Technologies
- Chang Li, VP of Technology, Publicis Sapient
- Tim Benniks, Director of Web Development, Valtech
- Doug Sillars, Freelance Developer Advocate
- David Fonnegra, Director of Technology, Matter Supply Co.
- When: Monday, July 27 through Thursday, July 30, 2020
- Where: Fully online; registration is free and open to all
- Who: All those interested in the art and science of visual storytelling – developers, designers, architects, content managers, digital marketers and C-suite executives
Visit the ImageCon website for registration, agenda and a full speaker list. Follow ImageCon on social media using the hashtag #ImageCon2020.
The only event of its kind, ImageCon is designed for the most curious digital media minds – developers, designers, and media and content managers looking to significantly improve customer engagement through compelling visual experiences. The fully online, four-day event focuses on the power of visual storytelling and provides the opportunity for attendees to discuss media management best practices, innovations and success stories. Join us to learn how the world’s biggest and most engaging brands connect with their customers using images, videos, digital asset management (DAM) and more.
Cloudinary’s mission is to empower companies to deliver visual experiences that inspire and connect by unleashing the full potential of their media. With more than 40 billion assets under management and 6,500 customers worldwide, Cloudinary is the industry standard for developers, creators and marketers looking to upload, store, transform, manage, and deliver images and videos online. As a result, leading brands like Atlassian, Bleacher Report, Grubhub, Hinge, Lyft, NBC, Mediavine, Peloton, Petco and Under Armour are seeing significant business value in using Cloudinary, including faster time to market, higher user satisfaction and increased engagement and conversions. For more information, visit www.cloudinary.com.