DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Electric Vehicle ECU Market: Focus on ECU Type (Body Domain Module, Motor Control Unit, Battery Management System, Transmission ECU, Infotainment ECU, and Others) and EV Type (BEV, HEV, and PHEV) - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the global electric vehicle electronic control unit market is witnessing a decent growth rate due to increasing awareness among people pertaining to the preservation of the environment and reduction in the level of emissions in the atmosphere. Due to the same, an upsurge in the demand for electric vehicles, including BEVs, PHEVs, and HEVs, is being witnessed across the globe.
Additionally, government policies and incentives to encourage the adoption of electric vehicles across the globe are expected to further foster the demand for EV ECUs. The increasing levels of carbon dioxide emissions in developing economies such as India, China, and Brazil are also leading to the increased adoption of fuel-efficient vehicles and electric vehicles.
The report also provides a detailed analysis of the recent trends influencing the market, along with a comprehensive study of future trends and technological developments. It also includes a competitive analysis of the leading players in the industry, including company overview, financial summary, and strength and weakness analysis.
The overall market has been segmented on the basis of ECU type, EV Type, and region. The report also includes a comprehensive section on the regional analysis for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Japan, the U.K., China, and Rest-of-the-World.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What are the major forces that are expected to increase the global market demand for EV ECUs during the forecast period, 2019-2024?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global EV ECU market?
- What was the revenue generated by the EV ECU market by type in 2018, and what are the estimates for the period between 2019 and 2024?
- Which application type is expected to dominate the global EV ECU market in the forecast period, 2019-2024?
- Which are the key market players in the global EV ECU market?
- What are the new strategies adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- What major opportunities do the EV ECU manufacturers foresee?
- What is the consumption pattern of EV ECUs across end users in different regions and countries?
- Which are the major regions and countries that provide growth opportunities for the EV ECU market?
- Which different types of EV ECUs are currently being used, and what are their key applications?
- What is the competitive strength of the leading players in the global EV ECU market?
- Paradigm Shift from Mechanical to Electronic systems
- High Demand for Infotainment Systems in Electric Vehicles
- Growing Adoption of ADAS Technology
- Centralization of Vehicle ECUs Impacting the Volume Demand for Electric Vehicle ECU
- Advent of Autonomous Mobility Services
- Capitalize on Enabling Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) Technology
- Aptiv PLC
- Autoliv Inc.
- Continental AG
- DENSO CORPORATION
- Huber Automotive AG
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Keihin Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- SIGRA Technologies GmbH
ZF Friedrichshafen AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x4hjsn