LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the neurodiagnostic and monitoring devices market in the US and it is poised to grow by USD 443.81 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Cadwell Industries Inc., Compumedics Ltd., Koninklijke Philips NV, Masimo Corp., Medtronic Plc, Natus Medical Inc., and Nihon Kohden Corp. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The paradigm shift toward hybrid brain-computer interface has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/report/neurodiagnostic-and-monitoring-devices-market-in-the-us-industry-analysis
Neurodiagnostic and Monitoring Devices Market in the US 2020-2024: Segmentation
Neurodiagnostic and Monitoring Devices Market in the US is segmented as below:
- ICP Monitoring Devices
- EEG Devices
- EMG Devices
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40602
Neurodiagnostic and Monitoring Devices Market in the US 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The neurodiagnostic and monitoring devices market in the US report covers the following areas:
- Neurodiagnostic and Monitoring Devices Market in the US: Size
- Neurodiagnostic and Monitoring Devices Market in the US: Trends
- Neurodiagnostic and Monitoring Devices Market in the US: Industry Analysis
This study identifies technological advances as one of the prime reasons driving the neurodiagnostic and monitoring devices market growth in the during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Neurodiagnostic and Monitoring Devices Market in the US 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist neurodiagnostic and monitoring devices market growth in the US during the next five years
- Estimation of the neurodiagnostic and monitoring devices market size in the US and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the neurodiagnostic and monitoring devices market in the US
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of neurodiagnostic and monitoring devices market vendors in the US
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market outlook
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- ICP monitoring devices - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- EEG devices - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- EMG devices - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 09: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 10: MARKET TRENDS
- Technological advances
- Initiatives to promote neurodiagnostic and monitoring devices
- Paradigm shift toward hybrid brain-computer interface
PART 11: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 12: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Cadwell Industries Inc.
- Compumedics Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Masimo Corp.
- Medtronic Plc
- Natus Medical Inc.
- Nihon Kohden Corp.
PART 13: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 14: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.