LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the global artificial intelligence (AI) market in retail sector and it is poised to grow by USD 14.05 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of 35% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. IBM Corp., Intel Corp., Microsoft Corp., NVIDIA Corp., and Oracle Corp are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The increased efficiency of operations has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/global-artificial-intelligence-ai-market-in-retail-sector-industry-analysis
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market in Retail Sector 2019-2023: Segmentation
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market in Retail Sector is segmented as below:
- Sales And Marketing
- In-store, Planning, Procurement, And Production
- Logistics Management
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR31763
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market in Retail Sector 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The artificial intelligence (AI) market in retail sector report covers the following areas:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market in Retail Sector Size
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market in Retail Sector Trends
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market in Retail Sector Industry Analysis
This study identifies the increased applications in e-commerce as one of the prime reasons driving the artificial intelligence (AI) market growth in retail sector during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market in Retail Sector 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist artificial intelligence (AI) market growth in retail sector during the next five years
- Estimation of the artificial intelligence (AI) market size in retail sector and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the artificial intelligence (AI) market in retail sector
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of artificial intelligence (AI) market vendors in retail sector
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Sales and marketing - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- In-store - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Planning, procurement, and production - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Logistics management - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Increased applications in e-commerce
- Increased availability of cloud-based applications
- Bridging offline and online experiences
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- IBM Corp.
- Intel Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- NVIDIA Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.