DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Anti-Aging Products Market By Product Type (Skincare, Haircare), By End-User (Men, Women), By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Specialty Stores, Convenience Stores, Online Retail Stores, Others), By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Anti-aging Products Market is expected to register robust growth during the forecast period owing to increasing anxiety among middle-aged people to look younger and rapid development of advanced anti-aging products. Additionally, with the rise in working populations, the demand for anti-aging products, both skincare and haircare, is increasing globally, as people desire to make themselves presentable.
Consumers look for multi-functional cosmetic products, which can enhance their physical appearance. Aging leads to changes in facial appearance such as loss of skin elasticity and collagen; decrease in dermal collagen and others. With the advancement of technology and biotechnology, beauty product manufacturers are coming up with new products, which claim to remove or lighten the signs of aging.
Also, increasing pollution, changing lifestyle takes a toll on skin and hair of an individual, which causes early grey hair, dull and dead skin. Hence, anti-aging products like face creams, serums as well as hair color and hair serum are finding increasing demand among consumers worldwide. High purchasing power in both developed and the developing countries is anticipated to fuel the market growth until 2025.
However, high cost of anti-aging cosmetic products such as anti-aging creams, serums and side effects of chemical-based anti-wrinkle creams might restrict the growth of the Global Anti-aging Products Market.
The Global Anti-aging Products Market is segmented based on product type, end-user, distribution channel, region and company. Based on product type, the market is further segmented into skincare and haircare anti-aging products. The skincare products dominated the Global Anti-aging Products Market until 2019 and are anticipated to hold largest share in the market in terms of revenue over the coming years as well due to higher demand for skincare products when compared with haircare products.
Based on region, the Global Anti-aging Products Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa. Among these, North America accounts for the largest revenue share globally as people in countries like United States and Canada believe in living a healthy lifestyle. Additionally, more than one-third of the adults in U.S. use anti-aging products daily.
- The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- The Procter & Gamble Co.
- Olay Co Inc.
- Bioderma Laboratories
- Amorepacific Corp.
- Lumenis Ltd
- Beiersdorf AG
- L'Oreal SA
- The Boots Company PLC
- Revlon, Inc.
- Mascaren International Inc.
- Allergan PLC
- Johnson & Johnson
- Shiseido Co Ltd
- Orlane Inc
- Forest Essentials
- Kama Ayurveda Pvt. Ltd.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Global Anti-aging Products Market.
- To classify and forecast the Global Anti-aging Products Market based on product type, end-user, distribution channel, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Anti-aging Products Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Anti-aging Products Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Global Anti-aging Products Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Anti- aging Products Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Anti-Aging Products Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
5.1. Consumer Trends and Preferences
5.2. Factors Affecting Buying Decision
5.3. Consumer Product Adoption
5.4. Observations & Recommendations
6. Global Anti-Aging Products Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Product Type
220.127.116.11 Skincare (Facial Creams & Lotions, Serums & Concentrates, Under Eye Creams, Anti-Stretch Marks, Others)
18.104.22.168. Haircare (Hair Color, Hair Oils & Serums, Hair Shampoo & Conditioner, Others)
5.2.2. By End-User (Men, Women)
5.2.3. By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Specialty Stores, Convenience Stores, Online Retail Stores, Others)
5.2.4. By Company (2019)
5.2.5. By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa)
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6. Asia-Pacific Anti-Aging Products Market Outlook
7. Europe Anti-Aging Products Market Outlook
8. North America Anti-Aging Products Market Outlook
9. South America Anti-Aging Products Market Outlook
10. Middle East and Africa Anti-Aging Products Market Outlook
11. Value Chain Analysis
12. Pricing Analysis
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
17. About Us & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yf0ywf