DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Implications and Growth" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the increasing demand for digital publishing as a consequence of the secondary effects of COVID-19.
The global physical, engineering, and life sciences market is expected to grow from $444.08 billion in 2019 to $499.58 billion. Due to the global pandemic of coronavirus infection, the market for physical, engineering, and life sciences is expected to see more demand in 2020 as physics-based techniques play a huge role in the field of structural biology that help address COVID-19 challenges. The market is expected to stabilize at a compound annual growth rate of 7.5% and reach $593.63 billion by 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The global physical, engineering, and life sciences market has been geographically segmented into North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, South America and Middle East & Africa. North America was the largest region in the physical, engineering, and life sciences market in 2019.
The physical, engineering, and life sciences market is segmented by type into physical and engineering sciences, life sciences services and by entities into organizations, sole traders, partnerships.
COVID-19 is an unprecedented challenge to the global life sciences industry. Pharmaceutical and biotech companies around the globe are working with Governments to address the COVID-19 outbreak, from supporting the development of vaccines to planning for medicines supply chain challenges. The UK and EU regulators have worked to provide up-to-date guidance in response to the evolving crisis, as well as to support research and development (R&D) that they hope will contain the impact of the spread. The MHRA stated that the safety of trial participants should be the first priority and this will remain its objective. These regulatory challenges can restrain market growth.
The introduction and advancement of new technologies such as nanosensors, bi-specific antibodies and computational biology have illustrated the progress that can be achieved through collaboration across a variety of disciplines between researchers and organisations. Collaboration between industry and regulators will promote greater self-regulation rooted in a culture of quality, operational competence and monitoring of results. The FDA has also suggested that it plans to partner with businesses more collaboratively to get products to market faster. Collaboration will allow stakeholders to provide more responsive, more cost-effective treatment and better results.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Physical, Engineering, And Life Sciences Market Characteristics
3. Physical, Engineering, And Life Sciences Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Physical, Engineering, And Life Sciences Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.2. Global Physical, Engineering, And Life Sciences Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4. Physical, Engineering, And Life Sciences Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Physical, Engineering, And Life Sciences Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Physical, Engineering, And Life Sciences Market, Segmentation By Entities, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Physical, Engineering, And Life Sciences Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Physical, Engineering, And Life Sciences Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Physical, Engineering, And Life Sciences Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- IQVIA Holdings Inc
- Battelle Memorial Institute
- Syneos Health Inc
- PRA Health Sciences Inc
- Charles River Laboratories International Inc
- PAREXEL International Corporation
- Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC
- Medpace Holdings Inc
- Albany Molecular Research Inc
- Hitachi High Technologies America Inc
- PDL BioPharma Inc
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory LLC
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- AKKA Technologies (France)
- Qinetiq Group (UK)
- WuXi Apptec (China).
- Argonne National Laboratory
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lo9vqv