LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the product lifecycle management (PLM) in consumer goods and it is poised to grow by USD 2.02 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 10% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Request for Technavio's latest reports on directly and indirectly impacted markets. Market estimates include pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) in Consumer Goods Market Download free sample report
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. ANSYS Inc., Aras Corp., Autodesk Inc., Dassault Systèmes SE, HP Inc., International Business Machines Corp., Oracle Corp., PTC Inc., SAP SE, and Siemens AG are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Increasing demand for PDRs has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the popularity of open-source PLM might hamper market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/report/product-lifecycle-management-in-consumer-goods-market-industry-analysis
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) in Consumer Goods Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) in Consumer Goods Market is segmented as below:
- Professional Services
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40858
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) in Consumer Goods Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our product lifecycle management (PLM) in consumer goods market report covers the following areas:
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) in Consumer Market Goods Size
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) in Consumer Goods Market Trends
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) in Consumer Goods Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the increasing adoption of cloud-based PLM software as one of the prime reasons driving growth of the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) in consumer goods market during the next few years.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) in Consumer Goods Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist the growth of product lifecycle management (PLM) in consumer market goods during the next five years
- Estimation of the product lifecycle management (PLM) size in consumer goods market and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the product lifecycle management (PLM) in consumer goods market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of vendors in product lifecycle management (PLM) in consumer goods vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DEPLOYMENT
- Market segmentation by deployment
- Comparison by deployment
- Professional services - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- On-premise - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cloud - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by deployment
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Increasing adoption of cloud-based PLM software
- Rise in number of strategic partnerships
- Introduction of PLM mobile applications
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- ANSYS Inc.
- Aras Corp.
- Autodesk Inc.
- Dassault Systèmes SE
- HP Inc.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- PTC Inc.
- SAP SE
- Siemens AG
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.