DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Warehousing And Storage Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider warehousing and storage market, and compares it with other markets.
The global warehousing and storage market is expected to decline from $451.1 billion in 2019 to $450.7 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.1%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 10% from 2021 and reach $582.9 billion in 2023.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the global warehousing and storage market, accounting for 32% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 27% of the global warehousing and storage market. Africa was the smallest region in the global warehousing and storage market.
With increase in the warehousing and storage market there is an increase in the demand of smart warehouse. These warehouses use internet of things(IOT) to track a product in the warehouse and also helps in increasing efficiency and speed across supply chain. Variety of devices which include, wearables, sensors and radio frequency identification tags are used to locate the products in the warehouse. This reduces the time to deliver the product to the customer and increases accuracy resulting in the rapid growth of warehousing and storage market.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The warehousing and storage market section of the report gives context. It compares the warehousing and storage market with other segments of the transportation services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, warehousing and storage indicators comparison.
- Mitsubishi Logistics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s8yozf