DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "COVID-19 Economic Impact Report: Global Cement & Concrete Additives" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global cement and concrete additives industry is facing a number of challenges as it deals with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. How has the macroeconomic environment changed and what does it mean for the global cement and concrete additives industry going forward?
The "COVID-19 Economic Impact Report: Global Cement & Concrete Additives" report looks at how the expected impact of the pandemic on the current macroeconomic environment compares to other major events since 2000, including the bursting of technology bubble, the SARS outbreak, the 2009 global downturn, and the European financial crisis. It also provides a historical view of global industry sales since 2000, a look at how the industry is being currently impacted, and estimates for global industry sales through 2023.
Additive types considered are:
- chemical additives (water reducers, set controllers, colorants, air entrainers, and other chemical additives)
- mineral additives (gypsum, fly ash, blast furnace slag, silica fume, and other mineral additives
- fiber additives (steel fibers, synthetic fibers, and fibers made from other materials)
Markets analyzed include:
- building construction
- roads and bridges
- other markets such as airports, ports, and railways
Key Topics Covered:
- Macroeconomic Overview
- Number of Covid 19 cases
- Global Cement & Concrete Additives Market: Historical Perspective
- Covid-19 Pandemic vs Recent Recessions
- Global Cement & Concrete Additives Market: Covid-19 Impact
- Additional Information
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cukk70
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.