DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Peptide Synthesis Market By Application (Epitope-specific antibodies, Epitope mapping, Others), By Type, By Technology, By Product, By Type of Resin, By Labelling, By End-User, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Peptide Synthesis Market is expected to grow at a brisk CAGR during the forecast period. The key factor responsible for the increased demand for peptide synthesis is its growing applications in the healthcare and nutrition industry. Additionally, increasing technological innovations in the field of peptide synthesis is anticipated to bode well for the growth of the peptide synthesis market across the globe in the coming years. Moreover, use of peptides in wide range of therapeutic areas predominantly oncology, diabetes, and obesity, is anticipated to bolster the market growth through 2025.
The Global Peptide Synthesis Market is segmented based on application, type, technology, product, type of resin, labelling, end-user, region and company. Based on technology, the market can be segmented into solid-phase peptide synthesis, liquid-phase peptide synthesis, hybrid phase peptide synthesis and microwave assisted. Out of which, the liquid-phase peptide synthesis segment dominated the market in terms of largest market size until 2019 and is further anticipated to maintain its leading position during the forecast period as well.
This growth can be accredited to its use for the development of shorter peptide sequences and large volumes. Also, the solid phase peptide synthesis segment is estimated to register fastest growth during the next 5 years because this solid phase peptide synthesis is an appropriate approach for GMP manufacturing and API process development owing to its reduced cost for synthesizing long peptide sequences with smaller volumes.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Genscript Biotech
- Bachem Holdings
- Gyros Protein Technologies
- MP Biomedicals
- Creative Diagnostics
- CEM Corporation
- Advanced ChemTech
- Rockland Immunochemicals
- Intavis Bioanalytical Instruments
- JPT Peptide Technologies
Objective of the Study:
- To analyse and forecast the market size of the Global Peptide Synthesis Market.
- To classify and forecast the Global Peptide Synthesis Market based on application, type, technology, product, type of resin, labelling, end-user, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Peptide Synthesis Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Peptide Synthesis Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Global Peptide Synthesis Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players operating in the Global Peptide Synthesis Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Global Peptide Synthesis Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value & Volume
4.2. Market Share & Forecast
4.2.1. By Application (Epitope-specific antibodies, Epitope mapping, Designing novel enzymes, drugs and vaccines, Cancer diagnosis, Identification and characterization of proteins)
4.2.2. By Type (Custom peptide-synthesis, Standard peptide synthesis)
4.2.3. By Technology (Solid-phase peptide synthesis, Liquid-phase peptide synthesis, Hybrid phase peptide synthesis, Microwave assisted)
4.2.4. By Product (Instruments, Reagents, Resins, Software, Others)
4.2.5. By Type of Resin (Pre-loaded (Lowly loaded, Highly Loaded), Unloaded)
4.2.6. By Labelling (Biotin labelling, Florescence labelling, Affinity Labeling, Enzyme-Based Labeling)
4.2.7. By End-User (Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, Research institutes, CROs)
4.2.8. By Company (2019)
4.2.9. By Region
4.3. Market Attractiveness Index
5. Asia-Pacific Peptide Synthesis Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
5.4. Asia-Pacific: Country Analysis
6. Europe Peptide Synthesis Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6.4. Europe: Country Analysis
7. North America Peptide Synthesis Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7.4. North America: Country Analysis
8. South America Peptide Synthesis Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.3. Market Attractiveness Index
8.4. South America: Country Analysis
9. Middle East and Africa Peptide Synthesis Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.3. Market Attractiveness Index
9.4. MEA: Country Analysis
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. Competition Outlook
12.2. Players Profiled (Leading Companies)
13. Strategic Recommendations
14. About the author & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bn0tmu