DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Microduct Cable Market By Installation Environment (Direct Buried, Duct/Direct Install, Aerial, Indoor), By Type (Smoothwall, Corrugated, Ribbed), By Duct Type, By Diameter, By Material, By Application, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Conduits are small tubes generally made up of plastic, which provide protection and route electrical wiring and cables. Microducts are the conduits which divide the inside space within a duct into smaller compartments and in these divided compartments cables are installed. The installation of cables can be done by jetting, fitting or by pushing.
The Global Microduct Cable Market is expected to grow at a steady rate during the forecast period. The Global Microduct Cable Market is driven by the growing construction and electronics industry which require safe and cost-effective ducting solutions. Additionally, advancements in cloud computing, communication networks, among others have increased the communication traffic, which is anticipated to propel the market across the globe.
The Global Microduct Cable Market can be segmented based on installation environment, type, duct type, diameter, material, application, company and region. Based on installation environment, the market can be categorized into direct buried, duct/direct install, aerial and indoor. The aerial installation environment is expected to witness significant growth during forecast period. The aerial installation is self-supporting, non- metallic and light in weight that ensure quick and easy installation. Additionally, these include a stabilized sheath to resist the aging effects of UV radiations. Based on type, the market can be fragmented into smoothwall, corrugated and ribbed. The smoothwall segment is expected to hold a significant market share since these provide superior resistance to natural and mechanical damage. Additionally, these can easily be swept to make gradual blends without any requirement of special forming equipment.
Regionally, the Global Microduct Cable Market has been segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa. Among these regions, North America is expected to dominate the market during forecast period. This can be attributed to the early adoption and advancements in technologies in the region.
- Corning Incorporated
- General Cable Corp
- Nexans S.A.
- Dura-Line Corp
- Hexatronic Scandinavia
- Prysmian Group
- Leoni AG
- Fujikura Ltd.
- Hyesung Cable & Communication Inc.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Global Microduct Cable Market.
- To classify and forecast the Global Microduct Cable Market based on installation environment, type, duct type, diameter, material, application, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Microduct Cable Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Microduct Cable Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Microduct Cable Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Brand Awareness (Aided/Unaided)
4.2. Vendor Satisfaction Analysis
4.3. Unmet Needs/Challenges
5. Global Microduct Cable Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Installation Environment (Direct Buried, Duct/Direct Install, Aerial, Indoor)
5.2.2. By Type (Smoothwall, Corrugated, Ribbed)
5.2.3. By Duct Type (Thick Walled Ducts (TWD), Tight Protected Ducts (TPD))
5.2.4. By Diameter (Up to 5mm, 5-10mm, 10-15mm, Above 15mm)
5.2.5. By Material (PVC, HDPE, Nylon, Others)
5.2.6. By Application (Electrification, Transmission Network Development, Telecoms, Automotive, Construction, Others)
5.2.7. By Company (2019)
5.2.8. By Region
5.3. Product Market Map
6. Asia-Pacific Microduct Cable Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.3. Asia-Pacific: Country Analysis
7. Europe Microduct Cable Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.3. Europe: Country Analysis
8. North America Microduct Cable Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.3. North America: Country Analysis
9. South America Microduct Cable Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.3. South America: Country Analysis
10. Middle East and Africa Microduct Cable Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.3. MEA: Country Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
15. About the author & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fuvk0y