DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Directed Energy Weapon Systems Market: Focus on Technology (High Power Laser, High Power Microwave, Neutral Particle Beam), Platform (Ground-Based, Ship-Based, & Airborne) & End User - Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the growing market of Directed Energy Weapon Systems is primarily due to the need for enhanced border security arising due to increasing land disputes, migration, and smuggling, has compelled several countries to further strengthen their security. Additionally, the directed energy weapons are developed with the aim of countering the growing threats from unmanned aerial vehicles, mortars, missiles, and small boats at a low engagement cost. The major advantages of directed energy weapons are their high speed, precision, flexibility, and low operation cost.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- Why should an investor consider venturing into the directed energy weapon systems market, and what are the future growth opportunities?
- For a new company looking to enter the market, which areas could it focus upon to stay ahead of the competition?
- How do the existing market players function to improve their market positioning?
- How does the supply chain function in the directed energy weapon systems market?
- Which technology and platform segment is expected to witness the maximum demand growth in the directed energy weapon systems market during 2019-2030 and how is their growth pattern across different regions and countries?
- Which are the key end users in the directed energy weapon systems market?
- Which regions and countries are leading in terms of demand for directed energy weapon systems are expected to witness high demand growth from 2019-2030?
The Global Directed Energy Weapon Systems Market analyzed is expected to show significant growth. The Directed Energy Weapon Systems market is anticipated to grow at a robust CAGR of 18.15% based on market value during the forecast period. The demand for Directed Energy Weapon System is primarily due to the need for enhanced border security arising due to increasing land disputes, migration, and smuggling has compelled several countries to further strengthen their security. Additionally, the directed energy weapons are developed with the aim of countering the growing threats from unmanned aerial vehicles, mortars, missiles, and small boats at a low engagement cost. The major advantages of directed energy weapons are their high speed, precision, flexibility, and low operation cost.
The Directed Energy Weapon Systems Market is currently in the research and development phase with the leading players actively competing against each other in developing prototypes for defense forces to gain a greater share in the industry in the future. The competitive landscape of the directed energy weapon systems industry exhibits an inclination toward emerging strategies and developments by market players. The market for directed energy weapon systems is in a progressive transition from its nascent phase, adoption, and development for the technology is anticipated to increase over the period.
Scope of the Directed Energy Weapon Systems Market
The Directed Energy Weapon Systems Market provides detailed market information for segmentation such as technology, platform, end user and region. The purpose of this market analysis is to examine the Directed Energy Weapon Systems in terms of factors driving the market, trends, technological developments, and competitive benchmarking, among others.
The report further takes into consideration the market dynamics and the competitive landscape along with the detailed financial and product contribution of the key players operating in the market. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of the industry that is analyzed.
The Directed Energy Weapon Systems Market is segregated by region under four major regions, namely North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Middle East.
- Growing Demand for Directed Energy Weapon (DEWs) Systems in Defense Forces Globally
- Extensive Research and Development in the Field of Directed Energy Technologies
- Requirement of Low-Cost Precision Weapons
- Increasing Demand for Non-Lethal Weapons
- High Development Cost
- Stringent Industry Regulations
- Growing Defense Programs for Directed Energy Weapon Systems
- Rising Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) Deployment
- Technological Advancement in Laser Technology
- BAE Systems
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- General Atomics
- II-VI Incorporated
- Kord Technologies
- L3 Harris Technologies Inc.
- Leonardo Electronics US Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Lumentum Operations LLC
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd
- Raytheon Company
- Rheinmetall AG
- Skyworks Solutions Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1o15sp