DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "6-Hour Virtual Seminar on Statistics for the Non-Statistician" webinar has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The world is swimming in data yet raw data is mostly useless without methods to turn this data into useful and actionable information. Those individuals and companies that make best use of the available data achieve a competitive advantage by optimizing their operations and making superior decisions. Companies that fail to take advantage of data are resigned to chasing rather than leading in this information age.
However, most analysts and decision makers do not possess enough knowledge in statistical methods to effectively use their data and they often find it difficult to interface with statisticians at their disposal.
This webinar provides a solid introduction of important statistical concepts and methods that are essential for making objective decisions supported by data.
The methods have many applications including:
- Effectively summarizing data to know what the data tells us
- Determining how well my process/product meets requirements
- Knowing when a process or system is behaving consistently or differently than before
- What key inputs to my process affect product performance or customer satisfaction
- Ensuring that I can effectively measure what I need to
- Compare groups of data when random (natural) variation is present?
- Predicting future outcomes using a model?
- Ensuring I have an adequate sample size to reach significant conclusions
Why you should attend
Failing to utilize your data effectively puts you at a competitive disadvantage and your competitors will take advantage. Harnessing your data allows you to put yourself in the driver's seat by making superior decisions, optimizing operations, and avoiding costly issues. This webinar will provide a solid foundation for many of the statistical methods that are critical for today's decision makers. With this background, you will be in a position to determine where you can focus next to make the biggest impact in your business.
Key Topics Covered:
- Introduction and Basic Statistics
- Summarizing Data with Statistics
- Probability Distributions
- Graphical Methods
- Understanding Data Over Time
- Run Charts/Trending Analysis
- Statistical Process Control Charts
- Developing Process Understanding through Predictive Models
- Regression Modelling
- Application: Stability Studies/Shelf Life Estimation
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Application: Specification Setting
- Test Method Validation/Measurement Systems Assessment
- Types of Measurement Error
- Measurement Systems Assessments (e.g. Gage R&R)
- Comparing Groups of Data
- Hypothesis Testing with Applications
Power & Sample Size
For more information about this webinar visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vudlt6