LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the corporate blended learning market and it is poised to grow by USD 23.74 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 12% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Cegos SA, City & Guilds Group, D2L Corp., GP Strategies Corp., Interaction Associates Inc., Learning Technologies Group Inc., Miller Heiman Group Inc., NIIT Ltd., Skillsoft Ltd., and Wilson Learning Worldwide Inc. are some of the major market participants. The increased focus on personalized learning will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increased focus on personalized learning has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Corporate Blended Learning Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Corporate Blended Learning Market is segmented as below:
- Automotive Industry
- BFSI Sector
- Consumer Goods Industry
- Energy Industry
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40430
Corporate Blended Learning Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our corporate blended learning market report covers the following areas:
- Corporate Blended Learning Market size
- Corporate Blended Learning Market trends
- Corporate Blended Learning Market industry analysis
This study identifies the application of eye tracking in corporate training as one of the prime reasons driving the corporate blended learning market growth during the next few years.
Corporate Blended Learning Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the corporate blended learning market, including some of the vendors such as Cegos SA, City & Guilds Group, D2L Corp., GP Strategies Corp., Interaction Associates Inc., Learning Technologies Group Inc., Miller Heiman Group Inc., NIIT Ltd., Skillsoft Ltd., and Wilson Learning Worldwide Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the corporate blended learning market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Corporate Blended Learning Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist corporate blended learning market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the corporate blended learning market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the corporate blended learning market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of corporate blended learning market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Parent Market
- Market Characteristics
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Automotive industry - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- BFSI sector - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Consumer goods industry - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Energy industry - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South Africa - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Competitive Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Cegos SA
- City & Guilds Group
- D2L Corp.
- GP Strategies Corp.
- Interaction Associates Inc.
- Learning Technologies Group Inc.
- Miller Heiman Group Inc.
- NIIT Ltd.
- Skillsoft Ltd.
- Wilson Learning Worldwide Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.