DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Surgical Microscopes Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Type, by Application, by End Use, by Region, and Segment Forecasts, 2020-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global surgical microscopes market size is estimated to reach USD 2.1 billion by 2027 and is expected to register a CAGR of 10.9% over the forecast period. Technology upgrade and innovations in surgical microscopy have changed the way surgeons operate.
Surgical microscopes have revolutionized the field of minimally invasive surgeries as they allow surgeons to perform surgeries with maximum precision by magnifying the surrounding anatomical structures, resulting in improved patient outcomes with shorter duration of procedures and rapid recovery. In addition, limitations of open surgeries have been significantly eliminated by integrating the workflow in operating rooms. As a result, surgeons are opting for minimally invasive surgeries over invasive ones, leading to an increase in revenue and improvements in workflow.
The majority of surgeons are adopting minimally invasive surgeries in various surgical fields worldwide. Furthermore, people in emerging economies are willing to pay for premium quality services due to increasing disposable income, which is expected to boost the demand for minimally invasive surgeries, which in turn is anticipated to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
- Olympus Corporation
- Leica Microsystems (Danaher Corporation)
- ALCON, Inc. (Novartis)
- Takagi Seiko Co., Ltd.
- Topcon Corporation
- Seiler Instrument, Inc.
- HAAG-STREIT Surgical GmbH
- ARI Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Synaptive Medical
- CHAMMED Co., Ltd.
Surgical Microscopes Market Report Highlights
- The on-caster held the largest market share in type segment in 2019 and is anticipated to expand at the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to portability and flexibility of the devices for better adjustment during surgeries and easy maintenance.
- Neurosurgery and spine surgery dominated the application segment in 2019 owing to the increasing demand for advanced equipment for performing complex invasive surgeries.
- New product launch and collaboration are the key strategies followed by major players in the market. For instance, In September 2019, Leica Microsystems showed a preview of its Proveo 8 ophthalmic microscope which is built around EnFocus intraoperative Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) system.
- Hospitals dominated the end-use segment with a large number of minimally invasive microsurgeries being performed in inpatient settings. The availability of smaller operational microscopes and booming dentistry industry is anticipated to drive the demand for this segment
- North America dominated the surgical microscopes market with the largest revenue share in 2019. The sophisticated healthcare facilities, technological advancements, and a large number of hospitals offering advanced procedures facilitated market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Objective
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Dynamics
3.1.1 Market Driver Analysis
184.108.40.206 Rising demand for minimally invasive surgeries
220.127.116.11 Technological advancement in surgical microscopes
3.1.2 Market Restraint Analysis
18.104.22.168 High cost of surgical microscopes
3.2 Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.2.1 Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping Analysis
3.3 Business Environment Analysis Tools
4 Surgical Microscopes Market: Type Analysis
4.1 Surgical Microscopes Type Market Share Analysis, 2019 & 2027
4.2 Surgical Microscopes Type Market: Segment Dashboard
4.3 Market Size & Forecast and Trend Analyses, 2016 to 2027 for the Type Segment
4.3.1 On Casters Microscopes
22.214.171.124 On casters microscopes market, 2016 - 2027 (USD Million)
4.3.2 Wall Mounted Microscopes
126.96.36.199 Wall mounted microscopes market, 2016 - 2027 (USD Million)
4.3.3 Tabletop Microscopes
188.8.131.52 Tabletop microscopes market, 2016 - 2027 (USD Million)
4.3.4 Ceiling Mounted Microscopes
184.108.40.206 Ceiling mounted microscopes market, 2016 - 2027 (USD Million)
5 Surgical Microscopes Market: Application Analysis
5.1 Surgical Microscopes Application Market Share Analysis, 2019 & 2027
5.2 Surgical Microscopes Application Market: Segment Dashboard
5.3 Market Size & Forecasts and Trend Analyses, 2016 to 2027 for the Application
6 Surgical Microscopes Market: End Use Analysis
6.1 Surgical Microscopes End Use Market Share Analysis, 2019 & 2027
6.2 Surgical Microscopes End Use Market: Segment Dashboard
6.3 Market Size & Forecasts and Trend Analyses, 2016 to 2027 for the End Use
7 Surgical Microscopes Market: Regional Analysis
7.1 Surgical Microscopes Regional Market Share Analysis, 2019 & 2027
7.2 Regional Market Snapshot (Market Size, CAGR)
7.3 List of Few Players at Regional Level
7.3.1 North America
7.3.3 Asia Pacific
7.3.4 Latin America
7.3.5 Middle East & Africa
7.4 Market Size, & Forecasts, and Trend Analysis, 2016 to 2027
8 Competitive Analysis
8.1 Recent Developments & Impact Analysis, by Key Market Participants
8.2 Strategic Framework/ Competition Categorization (Key Innovators, Market Leaders, Emerging Players)
8.3 Public Companies & Private Players
8.4 Key Company Profiles
9 KOL Commentary
10 Research Methodology & Scope
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d52pu0