DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global and China Injection Molding Machine Industry Report, 2020-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Injection molding machine plays a crucial role in plastics processing machinery, constituting 40% to 50% of the total output value of plastics processing machinery in China. In 2019, injection molding machines made up 45.4% of China's plastics machinery exports; and it seized a 38.1% share in China's imports of the same kind.
China's output of injection molding machine would drop to 100,400 units in 2019 due to the depressed markets like automobile and 3C, and the figure will continue the bearish trend in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. As expected, China's output of injection molding machines will recover with the demand growth from downstream markets and the motivation of replacing steel, nonferrous metals, cement and timber with plastics as well as the lightweight momentum.
Of the Chinese injection molding machine producers including Haitian International Holdings Limited, The Chen Hsong Group, Guangdong Yizumi Precision Machinery, L.K. Technology Holding Limited, Borch Machinery, Tederic Machinery, etc., Haitian International Holding Limited is the largest one with its market share in 2019 reaching 34.1%. China National Chemical China (ChemChina) acquired the Germany-based Krauss Maffei and incorporated it into Qingdao Tianhua Institute Of Chemistry Engineering Co., Ltd which was later listed on Shanghai Stock Exchange and renamed on September 9, 2019 as Kraussmaffei Co., Ltd (now being the second largest producer of injection molding machines in China, seizing 20.4% market shares in 2019).
Confronting the weak domestic demand and the depressed export, the Chinese manufacturers of injection molding machine strengthen their competitiveness through more efforts in the R&D and innovation of products as well as exploration of overseas markets. During 2018-2019, the leaders such as Haitian International Holdings Limited, The Chen Hsong Group, Guangdong Yizumi Precision Machinery, Borch Machinery and Tederic Machinery were pacing up their expansion abroad.
- Sumitomo (SHI) Demag
- Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd.
- NISSEI Plastic Industrial Co., Ltd.
- TOYO Machinery & Metal Co., Ltd.
- MeiKi Co., Ltd.
- Krauss Maffei
- Wittmann Battenfeld
- Haitian International Holdings Limited
- The Chen Hsong Group
- L.K. Technology Holdings Limited
- Cosmos Machinery Enterprises Limited
- Donghua Machinery Ltd.
- FU CHUN SHIN Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Yizumi Precision Machinery Co., Ltd.
- TEDERIC Machinery Manufacture (China) Co., Ltd.
- Borch Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Sound Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Haida Plastic Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Shuangma Machinery Industry Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Jingqiong Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Kaiming Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Haixing Plastic Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Sanshun Machinery & Technology Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Haixiong Plastics Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Chuangji Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Powerjet Plastic Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Tongyong Plastics Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Golden Eagle Plastic Machinery Co., Ltd.
TAYU Machinery Co., Ltd.
The report highlights:
- Global injection molding machine industry (rubber & plastic machinery and injection molding machine market analysis, key market segments and competitors)
- Chinese injection molding machine industry (development environment, supply & demand, import & export, competition pattern and key applied markets)
- Analysis of main injection molding machine markets
- Development of injection molding machine in provinces/municipalities of China
- 10 foreign and 21 Chinese injection molding machine manufacturers (operation, revenue structure, injection molding machine business, etc.)
Conclusion and prediction (market and corporate summary, development tendencies
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Injection Molding Machine Industry
1.1 Introduction to Injection Molding Machine
1.1.1 Definition and Classification
1.1.3 Operating Principle
1.2 Position in Plastic Processing Machinery Industry
1.3 Industry Chain
2. Development of Global Injection Molding Machine Industry
2.1 Rubber & Plastic Machinery Market
2.2 Injection Molding Machine Market
2.2.1 Market Size & Structure
2.3 Injection Molding Machine Enterprises
3. Injection Molding Machine Industry in China
3.1 Development Environment
3.1.1 Development of Plastic Machinery
3.1.2 Policy Environment
3.2 Market Supply & Demand
3.3 Import & Export
3.4 Competitive Landscape
3.5 Main Applied Markets
3.5.2 Household Appliances
4. Main Injection Molding Machine Markets
4.2 All-electric Injection Molding Machine
4.3 All-hydraulic Injection Molding Machine
4.4 Electro- Hydraulic Injection Molding Machine
4.5 Two-platen Injection Molding Machine
5. Development of Injection Molding Machine in Major Provinces and Cities of China
6. Major Global Injection Molding Machine Manufacturers
7. Major Chinese Injection Molding Machine Manufacturers
8. Summary and Forecast
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h6jo9o