DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Wearable ECG Monitors Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Growth and Change" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global wearable ecg monitors market.
The global wearable ECG monitors market is expected to decline from $1.58 billion in 2019 to 1.54 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -2.68%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to stabilize and reach $1150.7 billion in 2023 at CAGR of 30.67%.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The wearable ECG monitor market consists of sales of ECG monitors embedded with optical sensors and designed to be affixed to a limb of human (patient) body to monitor physiological information anytime and anywhere. The market consists of revenues generated by establishments that are primarily engaged in the manufacturing of diagnostic wearable ECG monitors. An ECG records the tiny electrical signals that are generated by the beating of patient's heart. An ECG provides data on the heart rate, the rhythm, the state of the conduction system and muscle tissue (heart attacks), and even the level of certain chemicals like potassium in the blood, and the effect of medication.
North America was the largest region in the wearable ECG monitors market in 2019. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region in the forecast period.
The wearable ECG monitors market covered in this report is segmented by type into wired, wireless and by application into atrial fibrillation, angina, atherosclerosis, cardiac dysrhythmia, congestive heart failures (CHF), coronary artery disease, heart attack, bradycardia, tachycardia.
BioTelemetry, Inc., the leading remote medical technology company focused on the delivery of health information to improve quality of life and reduce cost of care, today announced that it has acquired ADEA Medical AB, an early-stage Swedish medical technology company that delivers remote health services in the Nordics. The acquisition is aligned with BioTelemetry's longer-term strategy to increase its international footprint and offer its products and services to physicians and patients in the Nordics and other parts of Europe.
With the increasing incidence of cardiovascular diseases (CVD), there has been a growing interest in developing wearable devices that can continuously monitor cardiac activity. According to American Heart Association statistical report (2018) on heart disease and stroke statistics, there are around 17.9 million deaths annually worldwide, and this number is expected to rise about 23.6 million by 2030. CVD account for nearly 836,546 deaths in the US alone.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Wearable ECG Monitors Market Characteristics
3. Wearable ECG Monitors Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Wearable ECG Monitors Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Wearable ECG Monitors Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Wearable ECG Monitors Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Wearable ECG Monitors Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Wearable ECG Monitors Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Wearable ECG Monitors Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Wearable ECG Monitors Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Wearable ECG Monitors Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- GE Healthcare
- Welch Allyn
- Philips Healthcare
- Visiomed Group
- Omron Healthcare
- iRhythm Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zhyb70