DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Warehouse Automation Market By Technology (AGV/AMR, ASRS, Conveyors, Sortation, Order Picking, AIDC, Palletizing, Overhead Systems and WMS/WES/WCS), By Industry (E-commerce, Grocery, Apparel, Food & Beverage, Pharma), By Geography - Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The warehouse automation market will grow more than 2x from $13 Billion in 2018 to $27 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 11.7% between 2019 and 2025. The growth of this market can be attributed to the growth in the e-commerce industry, emerging multichannel distribution channels, globalization of supply chain networks, increased adoption of micro-fulfilment centers, the emergence of autonomous mobile robots and rising need for same day delivery. The boom in e-commerce is compounding the major labor challenges faced by the $5trn global logistics industry. Not only are shipment volumes growing rapidly, but online retail also typically requires more logistical work per item than brick & mortar retail. Indeed, online purchases require individual picking packing and shipping, as opposed to the bulk transportation models of traditional brick & mortar retail.
Facts to Know
- Global e-Commerce sales have grown at a CAGR of 20% over the last decade, reaching ~$3 trillion worldwide in 2018, and expected to grow to ~$7 trillion by 2025. The share of online retail sales has gone from ~2% of total to ~12%, and is further expected to reach ~23% by 2025.
- Existing fully automated systems can reduce warehouse related labour costs by up to 65% and logistics-related spatial use by up to 60% at the same time as it increases the maximum output capacity. The adoption of technology is by no means uniform. While one-hour delivery is available when buying online in some parts of the U.S. and Europe, the average promised delivery time in Brazil is nine days. While e-Commerce penetration is 87% in the U.K., it is only 18% in Romania.
- Amazon Robotics automates the company's fulfillment centers using more than 100,000 autonomous mobile robots, up more than 300% from 30,000 at the end of 2015.
Key Questions to be answered through this report
- What are the major trends and drivers impacting the Warehouse Automation Market?
- What is the revenue outlook (TAM) for Warehouse Automation Market till 2025 by segments such as End-user Industries, Regions, and Technologies?
- What are the key investments and M&A in Warehouse Automation space?
- Who are the major participants across Warehouse Automation Ecosystem and by key segments?
- What are the competitive dynamics of Warehouse Automation Market and how each player is positioned in the respective segment?
- What are the strategic imperative and calls to action that will define growth and success within Warehouse Automation for next 5 years?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Warehouse Automation
2 Warehouse Automation Technology Breakdown
3 Warehouse Automation Business Model, Drivers and Trends
4 Warehouse automation drivers and trends
5 Warehouse Automation Market, by Technology
6 Warehouse Automation Market, by End-user Industry
7 Warehouse Automation Market Share, by country
8 Warehouse Automation Developments - Major Customers
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
11 Emerging Technologies
A selection of the companies mentioned includes:
- 6 River Systems (Shopify)
- AFS Technologies
- AGV International
- ALOG Tech
- Active Space Automation
- Altitude Angel
- Amazon Canvas
- Amazon Robotics (Kiva System)
- America in Motion (AIM)
- Covariant AI
- EiraTech Robotics
- EuroTec (Lowpad)
- Exyn Technologies
- Eyesee Drone
- Grey Orange
- Guidance Automation
- H3 Dynamics
- Honeywell AIDC
- Honeywell Intelligrated
- Kindred AI
- PAL Robotics
- PINC Solutions
- Plus One Robotics
- Realtime Robotics
- Refraction AI
- Righthand Robotics
- SMP Robotics
- Savant Software
- Scan Source
- Ubiquity Robotics
- Volocopter GmbH
- Waypoint Robotics
- Workhorse Group
- XYZ Robotics
- Zebra Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/piyncv
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.