DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Utilities Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID- 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global utilities market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global utilities market is expected to decline from $4558.2 billion in 2019 to $4516.9 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 6% from 2021 and reach $5353.9 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global utilities market, accounting for 40% of the market in 2019. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 24% of the global utilities market. Africa was the smallest region in the global utilities market.
One of the major trends shaping the utilities market include energy storage in batteries. Electric power generation companies are increasingly using batteries to store solar energy during daylight hours. These energy-storage sites consist of large lithium-ion batteries. These batteries store enough energy to serve as a back-up in case of fuel shortages. They are designed to absorb solar power and feed it back to the grid.
The utilities market consists of sales of electric power, natural gas, steam supply, water supply, and sewage removal services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that provide electric power, natural gas, steam supply, water supply, and sewage removal services. The market excludes waste management and remediation services which collect, treat, and dispose of waste materials; but do not use sewer systems or sewage treatment facilities.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Utilities Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Utilities Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Utilities Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Utilities Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Utilities Market Trends And Strategies
8. Utilities Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Utilities Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Utilities Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Utilities Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Utilities Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Utilities Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Utilities Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.2. Global Utilities Market, Segmentation By Type of Operator, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Utilities Market Segments
11.1. Global Water And Sewage Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Water Supply & Irrigation Systems; Sewage Treatment Facilities; Steam & Air-Conditioning Supply
11.2. Global Natural Gas Distribution Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Industrial And Commercial Natural Gas Distribution; Household Natural Gas Distribution
11.3. Global Electric Power Generation, Transmission, And Distribution Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Electric Power Transmission, Control, And Distribution; Power Generation
12. Utilities Market Metrics
12.1. Utilities Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Utilities Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- lectricit de France
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/58bdhi