DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Diagnostic Imaging Market By Product Type (Architecture (Open/Closed), By Field Strength (High and Very-High Field MRI Systems)) By Systems, By Portability, By Application, By End Users, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Diagnostic Imaging Market is expected to witness steady growth during the forecast period. Diagnostic imaging is the visualization of body organs for timely and early diagnosis and treatment. The market is expected to grow on the back of rising geriatric population in the world. In this era, technology and the medical sciences sector have joined hands which has helped people to get better treatments with the help of ultrasound, X-rays, etc. Looking at the utility of diagnostic imaging, governments have now initiated funding for such type of medical devices, which is also a driving factor for this market. However, cost expensiveness and high maintenance can be a hurdle in the growth of the market.
The Global Diagnostic Imaging Market is segmented on the basis of product type, systems, portability, applications, end-users and region. The system segment is divided into ultrasound systems, nuclear imaging systems, X-ray Imaging systems, CT scanners, MRI systems, Mammography systems and fluoroscopy. In 2019, X-ray systems accounted for the largest share due to the rising cases of chronic diseases which require analog or digital X-ray for diagnosis.
In terms of regional analysis, the Global Diagnostics Imaging Market is segregated into Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, and Middle East & Africa. Majority of diagnostic imaging-based companies are present in the North America region contributing to the largest share of region in 2019. However, Asia-Pacific is to forecast witness highest growth rate due to the rising awareness pertaining to the surging use of diagnostic imaging in budding economies like India and China.
Leading players in the Global Diagnostic Imaging Market include Roche, Phillips Healthcare, Abbott, Danaher, GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthineers, Canon, ThermoFisher Scientific, Fujifilm, Biomerieux, Sysmex, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, OBD, Bio Rad, Hologic, Konica Minolta, Grifols, DiaSorin, Varex Imaging, Exact Sciences, etc. The companies operating in the market are investing in product developments and R&D in order to launch new diagnostic devices in the market.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Global Diagnostic Imaging Market.
- To classify and forecast the Global Diagnostic Imaging Market based on product type, systems, portability, applications, end-users and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Diagnostic Imaging Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Diagnostic Imaging Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Global Diagnostic Imaging Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Diagnostic Imaging Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Diagnostics Imaging Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Global Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.1.2. By Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Product Type
18.104.22.168. By Architecture (Open/Closed)
22.214.171.124. By Field Strength (High and Very-High Field MRI Systems/Low-To-Mid-Field Systems/Ultra high field Systems)
5.2.2. By Systems
126.96.36.199. Ultrasound Systems (2D, 3D, 4D, Doppler, High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound, Electrocorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy)
188.8.131.52. Nuclear Imaging Systems (Hybrid Spect Systems, Positron Emission Tomography (PET), Single Photon Emission Photography (SPECT))
184.108.40.206. X-Ray Imaging Systems (Analog X-Ray Imaging Systems, Digital X-Ray Imaging Systems)
220.127.116.11. CT Scanner (High End Slice, Mid End Slice, Low End Slice)
18.104.22.168. MRI System
22.214.171.124. Mammography System
5.2.3. By Portability (Stationary, Portability)
5.2.4. By Application (OB/Gyn, Orthopaedic, Musculosekeletal, Neuro &Spine, General Imaging, Cardio &Thoracic, Breast health, Others)
5.2.5. By End-User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Imaging Centers, Others)
5.2.6. By Region
5.2.7. By Company (2019)
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6. Asia-Pacific Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook
7. Europe Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook
8. North America Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook
9. South America Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook
10. Middle East and Africa (MEA) Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
11.3. Porter's Five Force Analysis
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. Competition Outlook
13.2. Company Profiles
13.2.2. Phillips Healthcare
13.2.5. GE Healthcare
13.2.6. Siemens Healthineers
13.2.8. ThermoFisher Scientific
13.2.12. Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
13.2.14. Bio Rad
13.2.16. Konica Minolta
13.2.19. Varex Imaging
13.2.20. Exact Sciences
14. Strategic Recommendations
15. About Us & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cu9r1l