DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Data Center Cooling Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global data center cooling market is currently experiencing robust growth. Looking forward, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 15% during 2020-2025.
With the rising data center density, numerous organizations are introducing innovative ways for cooling computer systems to improve efficiency and maximize uptime. For instance, Google is employing seawater to maintain the temperature in one of its data centers in Hamina, Finland. This system does not create carbon emissions as it uses cold water for cooling the devices and equipment.
Similarly, Facebook is using captured rainwater for cooling data centers. Moreover, AdeptDC, a smart assistant, depends on machine learning to read CPU and GPU temperatures and aids data center managers in knowing when and how much cooling is needed.
Furthermore, governments in various countries are mandating environmental regulations concerning the emission and power consumption efficiency of data center operations. This, in turn, is resulting in the rising demand for eco-friendly data center cooling solutions around the world.
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined with some of the key players being Airedale International Air Conditioning, Asetek, Black Box Corporation, Climaveneta Climate Technologies, Coolcentric, Emerson Electric, Fujitsu, Hitachi, Netmagic, Nortek Air Solutions, Rittal, Schneider Electric, STULZ GmbH, Vertiv, etc.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global data center cooling market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global data center cooling industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the solution?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the services?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type of cooling?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the cooling technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type of data center?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vertical?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global data center cooling market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global data center cooling industry?
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Data Center Cooling Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Solution
6.1 Air Conditioning
6.2 Chilling Units
6.3 Cooling Towers
6.4 Economizer Systems
6.5 Liquid Cooling Systems
6.6 Control Systems
7 Market Breakup by Services
7.2 Installation and Deployment
7.3 Maintenance and Support
8 Market Breakup by Type of Cooling
8.1 Room-Based Cooling
8.2 Row-Based Cooling
8.3 Rack-Based Cooling
9 Market Breakup by Cooling Technology
9.1 Liquid-Based Cooling
9.2 Air-Based Cooling
10 Market Breakup by Type of Data Center
10.1 Mid-Sized Data Centers
10.2 Enterprise Data Centers
10.3 Large Data Centers
11 Market Breakup by Vertical
11.2 IT and Telecom
11.3 Research and Educational Institutes
11.4 Government and Defense
12 Market Breakup by Region
12.1 North America
12.2 Asia Pacific
12.4 Latin America
12.5 Middle East and Africa
13 SWOT Analysis
14 Value Chain Analysis
15 Porters Five Forces Analysis
15.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
15.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
15.4 Degree of Competition
15.5 Threat of New Entrants
15.6 Threat of Substitutes
16 Competitive Landscape
16.1 Market Structure
16.2 Key Players
16.3 Profiles of Key Players
- Airedale International Air Conditioning
- Black Box Corporation
- Climaveneta Climate Technologies
- Emerson Electric
- Nortek Air Solutions
- Schneider Electric
- STULZ GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iexatd.