DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Frozen Food Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global frozen food market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
The global frozen food market is expected to grow from $161.1 billion in 2019 to $164.2 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2%. The low growth is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 6% from 2021 and reach $196.5 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global frozen food market, accounting for 40% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 30% of the global frozen food market. Africa was the smallest region in the global frozen food market.
Frozen food companies are investing in innovative packaging to offer better quality frozen food and more convenient packaging to carry and use frozen food. Some of the innovative features in packaging include microwavable bags, reusable zip closures and eye-catching graphic designs, thus making frozen food more convenient to use and appealing to consumers. For instance, Emmerson Packaging, a US-based company, offers MicroPack packaging for frozen food, which lets consumers quickly and safely cook frozen vegetables in a microwave.
The frozen food market consists of sales of frozen food by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce frozen food including frozen fruits, juices, vegetables, and frozen specialty foods. This market does not cover meat products. The companies in the frozen food industry package and distribute their products through various distribution channels to both individual customers and commercial establishments.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Frozen Food Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Frozen Food Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Frozen Food Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Frozen Food Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Frozen Food Market Trends And Strategies
8. Frozen Food Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Frozen Food Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Frozen Food Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Frozen Food Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Frozen Food Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Frozen Food Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Frozen Food Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.2. Global Frozen Food Market, Segmentation By Distribution Channel, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Frozen Food Market Segments
11.1. Global Frozen Fruit, Juice, And Vegetable Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Frozen Fruit; Frozen Juice; Frozen Vegetables
11.2. Global Frozen Specialty Food Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Frozen Meals; Other Frozen Specialties
12. Frozen Food Market Metrics
12.1. Frozen Food Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Frozen Food Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Tyson Foods
- Conagra Brands
- Kraft Heinz Company
- General Mills Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e0osgt