LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge has been monitoring the global Aluminum Foil market and is poised to experience spend growth of more than USD 5 billion between 2017-2022 at a CAGR of over 4% Request free sample pages.
COVID-19 Impact Assessment and Market Insights
SpendEdge’s reports now include an in-depth complimentary analysis of the COVID-19 impact on procurement and latest market data to help your company overcome sourcing challenges. Our Global Aluminum Foil Market Procurement Intelligence Report offers actionable procurement intelligence insights, sourcing strategies, and action plans to mitigate risks arising out of the current pandemic situation. The insights offered by our reports will help procurement professionals streamline supply chain operations and gain insights in the best procurement practices to mitigate losses.
To stay on top of latest trends and supply market information, check out SpendEdge’s knowledge center on COVID-19 impact assessment.
Insights into the market price trends
- The cost of raw materials includes the expenses incurred in manufacturing foil, and suppliers are able to reduce these costs with the adoption of recycled aluminum. This will have a positive impact on the aluminum foil procurement price.
- The large scale of operations and high adoption of automation is likely to reduce labor wages for category suppliers. This will decrease aluminum foil procurement price.
Pricing Models that Buyers must Implement while Entering into a Contract with Suppliers
Cost- Plus Pricing and volume-based pricing are the most widely adopted pricing models in this market.
Cost- Plus Pricing model - It is easier to gauge the effects of fluctuating raw material cost on the price of products for buyers. This is effective in minimizing buyers’ aluminum foil procurement cost.
Volume-based Pricing - Buyers could benefit from low per unit cost if they opt for bulk purchase. It leads to large volume purchases, which could result in a decline in recurring order placed and logistics costs that are higher in low quantity purchases
Insights into strategies that will help buyers optimize their procurement spend
- Buyers are advised to negotiate with suppliers based on inventory management, warehousing, and logistics services that the latter could carry out at buyers’ facilities.
- Ready-to-use packaging, especially for pharmaceutical packaging can save buyers substantial time and cost in final product packaging.
Some of the top Global Aluminum Foil suppliers enlisted in this report
This Global Aluminum Foil market procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- Ardagh Group
- Norsk Hydro
- China Hongqiao Group
To get instant access to over 1000 market-ready procurement intelligence reports without any additional costs or commitment subscribe to our procurement platform.
Free sample of reports that you may like:
- Global PET Packaging market - Procurement Intelligence Report
- Global Corrugated Packaging market– Procurement Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know more, https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo?