DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Restriction Endonuclease Market By Type (I, II, III, IV), By Application (Genetic Engineering, DNA Mapping, Gene Sequencing and Others), By End Type, By Source, By Cleavage Specificity, By End-User, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Restriction Endonuclease Market is expected to grow at a formidable CAGR during the forecast period. The key factor responsible for the market growth is growing investment in research and development activities in end-use industries such as the biotechnology sector and pharmaceutical industry. Additionally, rising incidences of chronic health disorders like diabetes, cancer among others is anticipated to bode well for the growth of the restriction endonuclease market across the globe in the coming years. Moreover, increasing government support in terms of providing funds is projected to bolster the market growth through 2025.
The Global Restriction Endonuclease Market is segmented based on type, application, end-type, source, cleavage, end-user, region and company. Based on type, the market can be segmented into Type I, Type II, Type III and Type IV. Out of which, the Type II segment dominated the market in terms of largest market size until 2019 and is further anticipated to maintain its lead during the forecast years as well. This growth can be accredited to its use in molecular biology applications that are carried on everyday such as gene cloning and DNA fragmentation and analysis. Also, because these enzymes cleave DNA at fixed positions, therefore small, well-defined fragments of DNA are produced which assist in characterization of genes and genomes, thereby anticipated to boost the growth of Type II restriction endonucleases segment over the coming years. Moreover, increasing investments in development activities by biotechnology companies is further aiding the segmental growth.
Major players operating in the Global Restriction Endonuclease Market include New England Biolabs, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Takara Bio, Sigma-Aldrich, Illumina, Agilent Technologies, Promega, Jena Biosciences, Genetix Biotech Asia Pvt. Ltd., Roche, Merck, Pfizer, Amgen, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, BioMarin Pharmaceutical, PerkinElmer, Abcam, Abbexa, Sisco Research Laboratories Pvt Ltd, Nippon Gene. The companies operating in the restriction endonuclease market across the globe are focussing more towards the expanding their share in the market. For instance, these key players are making organic strategies such as developing novel technologies in order to meet the requirements of users and to make the industry highly competitive.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyse and forecast the market size of the Global Restriction Endonuclease Market.
- To classify and forecast the Global Restriction Endonuclease Market based on type, application, end type, source, cleavage, end-user, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Restriction Endonuclease Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Restriction Endonuclease Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Global Restriction Endonuclease Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players operating in the Global Restriction Endonuclease Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Restriction Endonuclease Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Global Restriction Endonuclease Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type (I, II, III, IV)
5.2.2. By Application ( Genetic Engineering, DNA Mapping, Gene Sequencing and Others)
5.2.3. By End Type (Sticky End, Blunt End)
5.2.4. By Source (Bacteria, Archaea)
5.2.5. By Cleavage Specificity (Isoschizomers, Neoschizomers)
5.2.6. By End-User (Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Academic Research Institutes and Others)
5.2.7. By Company (2019)
5.2.8. By Region
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6. Asia-Pacific Restriction Endonuclease Market Outlook
7. Europe Restriction Endonuclease Market Outlook
8. North America Restriction Endonuclease Market Outlook
9. South America Restriction Endonuclease Market Outlook
10. Middle East and Africa Restriction Endonuclease Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. Competition Outlook
13.2. Players Profiled (Leading Companies)
13.2.1. New England Biolabs
13.2.2. Thermo Fisher Scientific
13.2.3. Takara Bio
13.2.6. Agilent Technologies
13.2.8. Jena Biosciences
13.2.9. Genetix Biotech Asia Pvt. Ltd.
13.2.14. Vertex Pharmaceuticals
13.2.15. BioMarin Pharmaceutical
13.2.19. Sisco Research Laboratories Pvt Ltd
13.2.20. Nippon Gene
14. Strategic Recommendations
15. About Us & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wgbesi