DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Gambling Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global gambling market as it emerges from the Covid-19 shut down.
The global gambling market is expected to decline from $521.6 billion in 2019 to $495.6 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -5%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 7% from 2021 and reach $592.5 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider gambling market, and compares it with other markets.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global gambling market, accounting for 38% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 29% of the global gambling market. Middle East was the smallest region in the global gambling market.
Gambling market has set a new trend of game content through socialization and mobilization. Players use social networks and mobile gadgets to play which helps in cash-less transactions. This has boosted the interaction and communication among people through social games. Also new regulatory acts adopted by many countries paved favorable conditions for the growth of gambling market. For instance, Free To Play format games are a big hit, which draws more people to join online gambling industry.
The gambling services market consists of sales of gambling services and related goods by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that operate gambling facilities, such as casinos, bingo halls, video gaming terminals, lotteries, and off-track betting. Bingo parlors, coin-operated gambling device concession operators, bookmakers, lottery ticket sales agents, and card rooms are also included in this market. Revenues in this market include the margins made on the amounts gambled but not those amounts themselves.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Gambling Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Gambling Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Gambling Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Gambling Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Gambling Market Trends And Strategies
8. Gambling Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Gambling Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Gambling Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Gambling Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Gambling Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Gambling Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Gambling Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.2. Global Gambling Market, Segmentation By Channel Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Gambling Market Metrics
11.1. Gambling Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Gambling Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- William Hill
- MGM Resorts
- Las Vegas Sands
- Paddy Power
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dt6bdf