LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the automotive engine sensors market and it is poised to grow by USD 8.22 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Amphenol Corp., Aptiv Plc, Continental AG, DENSO Corp., HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA, NXP Semiconductors NV, Robert Bosch GmbH, Sensata Technologies Holding Plc, TDK Corp., and Texas Instruments Inc. are some of the major market participants. The demand for vehicle and environmental safety will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Demand for vehicle and environmental safety has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Automotive Engine Sensors Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Automotive Engine Sensors Market is segmented as below:
- Process Sensors
- Position Sensors
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41286
Automotive Engine Sensors Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our automotive engine sensors market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Engine Sensors Market Size
- Automotive Engine Sensors Market Trends
- Automotive Engine Sensors Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies increasing demand for inertial measurement units (IMU) sensors as one of the prime reasons driving the automotive engine sensors market growth during the next few years.
Automotive Engine Sensors Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the automotive engine sensors market, including some of the vendors such as Amphenol Corp., Aptiv Plc, Continental AG, DENSO Corp., HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA, NXP Semiconductors NV, Robert Bosch GmbH, Sensata Technologies Holding Plc, TDK Corp., and Texas Instruments Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the automotive engine sensors market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Automotive Engine Sensors Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive engine sensors market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive engine sensors market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive engine sensors market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive engine sensors market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Process sensors - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Position sensors - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amphenol Corp.
- Aptiv Plc
- Continental AG
- DENSO Corp.
- HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Sensata Technologies Holding Plc
- TDK Corp.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.