DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Digital English Language Learning Market to 2027 - Regional Analysis and Forecasts by Product Type; Business Type; End User; Age Group" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The digital English language learning market in APAC was valued at US$ 1,678.6 million in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.2% during the forecast period of 2020-2027 to reach US$ 5,974.6 million by 2027.
The education sector in APAC is transforming exponentially owing to various initiatives undertaken by governments and private organizations to digitally drive the sector. Governments of various countries, such as China, South Korea, and Australia, have initiated the digital education schemes in the past years, which have helped in boosting the English education systems. For instance, Australian governmental initiative Digital Education Revolution (DER), which was initiated a decade ago, has fostered several schools and universities in leveraging digital education. Similarly, Chinese government has initiated several policies to drive the digital education majorly focusing on English language learning, which has propelled the rise in the number of companies offering the same to Chinese students.
Various initiatives have been undertaken by the Indian government to popularize the digitalized technologies in the educational sector. SWAYAM is the most prominent digital learning platform and initiative undertaken by Indian government to help the students opt for online courses covering all higher education subjects. International universities are also allowed to offer their respective courses and examination through SWAYAM platform, which is facilitating the students to learn and opt for examinations from international universities.
Digital transformation has influenced the educational sector in APAC heavily in the recent years. Australia and China are the most prominent countries to implement digital education in schools and universities, which include English language learning. However, China and South Korea lead the digital English language learning market in APAC. India on the other hand has recently implemented several initiatives to boost the digital education in the country under the initiative Digital India. Additionally, the penetration of internet has spurred the demand for e-learning in the country, which is positively impacting on the digital English language learning market in APAC. Also, the availability of the online examinations and scrutinizing individual English proficiency has gained popularity in APAC countries.
India, China, Indonesia, Australia, Thailand, and North Korea are economically developing countries and witnessing growing economies owing to various government-led initiatives toward progressive development. Factors such as initiatives focusing on digital infrastructures and various internet usage awareness campaigns lay strong platforms for the development of digitalization. Companies from the western part of the world have been keener on investing and opening their branches in the Asian countries. This is expected to positively influence the need for digital English language learning systems in the coming years.
The digital English language learning market players in APAC have been experiencing substantial growth in the recent years owing to the increase in procurement of their services by the corporate sector. Corporate communication is one of the most critical functions faced by various employees working in APAC organizations. Pertaining to this fact, several companies operating in different countries in APAC are undertaking initiatives to enhance the proficiency of English language among the employees. This factor is boosting the digital English language learning market through corporate sectors in APAC.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the APAC digital English language learning market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the APAC digital English language learning market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth APAC market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Growing Number Students Migrating to Western Countries from Asia
- Penetration of Digitization Across The Education Sector
- Growing Security Concerns and High Risk of Piracy with Offline Content
- Government Initiatives Regarding English Language Learning To Create Lucrative Business Opportunities
Integration of Advanced Technologies to Attract More Customers
- Busuu Ltd.
- Lingoda GmbH.
- Living Language (Penguin Random House, LLC)
- Pearson PLC
- Preply, Inc.
- Rosetta Stone, Inc
- Verbling, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/742baw