LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the packaged coconut water market and it is poised to grow by USD 5.6 bn during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of over 25% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. All Market Inc., Amy & Brian Naturals, C2O Pure Coconut Water LLC, Chi, GraceKennedy Ltd., National Beverage Corp., PepsiCo Inc., Purity Organic LLC, Taste Nirvana International Inc., and The Coca-Cola Co, are some of the major market participants. Although the increasing awareness about health benefits of coconut water will offer immense growth opportunities, increasing popularity of DIY at home recipes of flavored coconut water will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing awareness about health benefits of coconut water has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, increasing popularity of DIY at home recipes of flavored coconut water might hamper market growth.
Packaged Coconut Water Market 2019-2023 : Segmentation
Packaged Coconut Water Market is segmented as below:
- Packaged Flavored Coconut Water
- Packaged Plain Coconut Water
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR32141
Packaged Coconut Water Market 2019-2023 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our packaged coconut water market report covers the following areas:
- Packaged Coconut Water Market Size
- Packaged Coconut Water Market Trends
- Packaged Coconut Water Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies growing demand for packaged sparkling coconut water as one of the prime reasons driving the packaged coconut water market growth during the next few years.
Packaged Coconut Water Market 2019-2023 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the packaged coconut water market, including some of the vendors such as All Market Inc., Amy & Brian Naturals, C2O Pure Coconut Water LLC, Chi, GraceKennedy Ltd., National Beverage Corp., PepsiCo Inc., Purity Organic LLC, Taste Nirvana International Inc., and The Coca-Cola Co. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Packaged Coconut Water Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Packaged Coconut Water Market 2019-2023 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist packaged coconut water market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the packaged coconut water market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the packaged coconut water market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of packaged coconut water market vendors
Table Of Contents :
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- Packaged flavored coconut water - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Packaged plain coconut water - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by type
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing preference for online shopping
- Growing demand for organic coconut water
- Growing demand for packaged sparkling coconut water
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- All Market Inc.
- Amy & Brian Naturals
- C2O Pure Coconut Water LLC
- GraceKennedy Ltd.
- National Beverage Corp.
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Purity Organic LLC
- Taste Nirvana International Inc.
- The Coca-Cola Co.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.