DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Jewelry And Silverware Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global jewelry and silverware market is expected to decline from $203.3 billion in 2019 to $198.5 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -2.4%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 7% from 2021 and reach $238.2 billion in 2023.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the global jewelry and silverware market, accounting for 45% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 24% of the global jewelry and silverware market. South America was the smallest region in the global jewelry and silverware market.
Jewelry and silverware manufacturers have adopted CAD software due to its finest measurement providing capability. CAD or computer aided design software is used by engineers and architects for creating accurate drawings of objects. Using CAD in jewelry making has enabled the manufacturers to easily customize the jewelries with high precision according as per customer requirements. It helps in lowering the manufacturing cost by creating a virtual model and replicating it during manufacturing.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider jewelry and silverware market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The jewelry and silverware market section of the report gives context. It compares the jewelry and silverware market with other segments of the general market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, jewelry and silverware indicators comparison.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Jewelry And Silverware Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Jewelry And Silverware Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Jewelry And Silverware Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Jewelry And Silverware Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Jewelry And Silverware Market Trends And Strategies
8. Jewelry And Silverware Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Jewelry And Silverware Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Jewelry And Silverware Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Jewelry And Silverware Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Jewelry And Silverware Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Jewelry And Silverware Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Jewelry And Silverware Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.2. Global Jewelry And Silverware Market, Segmentation By Distribution Channel, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Online Stores
- Speciality Stores
11. Jewelry And Silverware Market Metrics
11.1. Jewelry And Silverware Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Jewelry And Silverware Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Richline Group
- James Avery Craftsman
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5r5w7f