DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Airlines: Analysis of the impact of COVID-19 for major airlines using the SWOT framework - Issue 2 (Company Impact Report)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The travel & tourism sector is suffering significant disruption due to the impact of COVID-19 and few industries have seen as much disruption as airlines.
- The common threat to all airlines is insolvency, no matter how big or small the company is.
- Demand for air travel has dropped markedly and this is reflected in the erratic share price performance for many multi-national airlines. The US government stimulus has brought about a modicum of stability but it remains to be seen how long this lasts.
- A mixture of threats such as insolvency' and longer term change to travel patterns' highlights that issues can be created internally and externally. Mitigating the risks that can bring about these issues is now of paramount importance.
- This report provides insight into what constitute strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for players in the airline industry. It also provides examples of relevant companies for each SWOT element.
Reasons to Buy
- Assess the impact COVID-19 is having on industry players
- Look at the impact coronavirus is having on share prices
- Understand what constitute strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in this industry in the current climate
Look at real-world examples of company strategies
Key Topics Covered:
- Share Price Impact
- SWOT Analysis
- Company Focus - Strengths
- Company Focus - Weaknesses
- Company Focus - Opportunities
- Company Focus - Threats
- Virgin Atlantic
- United Airlines
- American Airlines
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5r2ahm
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.