DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "ICU Beds Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Implications and Growth" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global ICU beds market is expected to grow from $1.9 billion in 2019 to about $3.8 billion in 2020 as hospitals across the globe are increasing their ICU capacity to deal with the surge in COVID-19 patients. The market is expected to stabilize and reach $2.8 billion at a CAGR of 9.8% through 2023.
The market for ICU beds is experiencing exponential growth. Increasing COVID-19 cases across the globe pressurizing governments of emerging and developed countries to increase their intensive care capacities. Public health systems releasing funds to procure the needed hospital infrastructure, with ICU beds being one of the important requirements.
ICU Beds Market Global Report 2020: COVID-19 Outlook from the publisher covers this critical market and the impact on it from the COVID-19 virus. It provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the increasing demand for icu beds which play a critical role in the treatment of patients with COVID-19
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies
- Understand how the market is experiencing rapid growth due to the coronavirus and how it is likely to stabilize as the impact of the virus abates
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis
- Identify growth segments for investment
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order
Major players in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Beds market are Invacare Corporation, Paramount Bed Holdings Co., Ltd., Medline Industries, Inc., Stiegelmeyer GmBH & Co. KG, Gendron, Inc., LINET Group SE, Joerns Healthcare LLC., Span-America Medical Systems, Inc., Malvestio S.P.A., and Merivaara Corp.
The frequent outbreaks of pandemic diseases such as Influenza, Ebola, and the recent COVID-19, has put enormous pressure on healthcare authorities and health services to draft and discuss preparedness plans that includes the increase in number of ICU beds, to accommodate critically ill patients. During pandemics, most patients require ICU admission and this drives the market for ICU beds. Even in most well-developed countries, ICU beds are often close to capacity during such out-breaks. In United States, there are an estimated 34.2 ICU beds per 10,000 people, yet there is a surge in demand during recent COVID-19 pandemic. In Italy, there are about 12.5 ICU beds per 10,000) of intensive care beds.
Due to the recent outbreak, with the rate of increase in the number of patients in intensive care with COVID-19, the number of ICU beds continue to change. In China and India, it is only 3.6 and 2.3 per 10,000 respectively, and the demand in such developing countries is huge. Patients with severe COVID-19 disease require approximately 14 days of respiratory support in ICU. Such lengthy treatment time will further stress resources. Therefore, the frequent outbreaks of pandemics are expected to drive the market for ICU beds.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. ICU Beds Market Characteristics
3. ICU Beds Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global ICU Beds Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global ICU Beds Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. ICU Beds Market Segmentation
4.1. Global ICU Beds Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global ICU Beds Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. ICU Beds Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global ICU Beds Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global ICU Beds Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Allergan PLC
- Eli Lilly and Company
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- H. Lundbeck AS
- Johnson & Johnson
- Pfizer Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Sun Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
- Bristol Myers Squibb Company
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd
- Forest laboratories
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gb5vbk