The global digestive enzymes market was worth $405.13 million in 2019.
The digestive enzymes market has been geographically segmented into North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, South America and Middle East & Africa. North America was the largest region during the period 2016-2024. Asia Pacific was the fastest region during the period 2016-2024.
The digestive enzymes market covered in this report is segmented by enzyme type into carbohydrates; protease; lipase; other enzyme types. It is also segmented by origin into animal; fungi; microbial; plant, by application into indigestion; chronic pancreatitis; irritable bowel syndrome; other applications and by distribution channel into retail stores and online stores.
Digestive Enzymes Market Global Report 2020-30 from the author provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global digestive enzymes market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The digestive enzymes market consists of sale of digestive enzymes and related services used to ease up the digestion of food in stomach. Digestive enzymes are enzymes in the digestive system that break large molecules into smaller digestible molecules to be absorbed by the body. The digestive enzymes market commercially provides these enzymes as dietary supplements or drugs to be taken orally when the body fails to produce enough enzymes naturally for the digestion of fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
The rising prevalence of gastrointestinal disorder among different age groups drives the growth of the digestive enzymes market. Gastrointestinal disorders include disorders in the gastrointestinal tract starting from mouth, oesophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, and anus caused due to lack of digestive enzymes. The gastrointestinal disorders require the digestive enzymes to be taken orally as a dietary supplement or as a drug.
The increased rates of gastrointestinal disorders are linked to smoking, diet and genetics, sanitation, increased use of antibiotics and the changing environmental factors due to industrialization and urbanization. According to Kantar's Global Health and Wellness Report (GHWR) in 2019, 22% of the population in the USA and 19% of the population in Brazil were diagnosed with gastrointestinal conditions. The increase in the prevalence of digestive diseases contributes to the growth of the market.
The potential side effects of digestive enzyme supplements and drugs restrains the growth of digestive enzymes market. Continuous intake of digestive enzyme increases dependency on the digestive enzymes resulting in weaker digestive system over time. The weakened digestive system leads to digestive distress, gas, nausea, bloating, decreased stomach acid and allergic reactions accompanied with diarrhoea and vomiting.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Digestive Enzymes Market Characteristics
3. Digestive Enzymes Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Digestive Enzymes Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Digestive Enzymes Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Digestive Enzymes Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Digestive Enzymes Market, Segmentation By Enzyme Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Digestive Enzymes Market, Segmentation By Origin, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.3. Global Digestive Enzymes Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.4. Global Digestive Enzymes Market, Segmentation By Distribution Channel, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Digestive Enzymes Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Digestive Enzymes Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Digestive Enzymes Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Garden of Life
- Biotics Research Corporation
- Klaire Laboratories
- Abbott Nutrition
- AbbVie Inc.
- Allergan PLC
- Johnson & Johnson Inc. Amway Corporation
- Food State Inc.
- Matsun Nutrition
- Metagenics Inc.
- Twinlab Corporation
- Food State Inc.
- AST Enzymes
- VEMO 99 OOD
- Advanced Vital Enzymes Pvt. Ltd.
- Zeus Biotech Limited
- Vox Nutrition Inc.
- Enzyme Bioscience Pvt. Ltd.
- XYMOGEN Inc.
- Douglas Laboratories
- Thorne Research
- Integrative Therapeutics LLC
- Pure Encapsulations
- Ortho Molecular Products Inc.
- Designs for Health Inc.
- Master Supplements Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3mgz0a