SAN DIEGO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mitchell, a leading provider of technology, connectivity and information solutions to the Property & Casualty (P&C) claims and Collision Repair industries, today announced the availability of two new offerings to the industry: the Diagnostics and Calibration Services Locator and Mitchell ShopPak for Cloud.
Among the many challenges collision repair facilities face due to COVID-19 is the ability to procure partner products and services, as many organizations have decreased their hours of operation or in some cases completely closed down. As a provider of diagnostic scanning and calibration tools that help facilitate the safe and proper repair of most modern vehicles, Mitchell created the Diagnostics and Calibration Services Locator after hearing from several North America-based facilities that finding qualified scanning resources has become difficult during the pandemic. The locator matches facilities that provide in-house diagnostic devices and capabilities with those who may need those services, assisting anyone to find needed scanning or calibration services by location. The sign-up form also allows any facility to submit their available services to the locator free of charge.
Additionally, Mitchell is announcing the availability of Mitchell ShopPak for Cloud – the only mobile platform to provide estimating and basic shop management functionality in an easy-to-use cloud-based application. The solution offers repair facilities the following:
- One-click ordering: Submit an electronic purchase order directly to OE dealers via an OEC CollisionLink integration with a single click
- Email parts list: Choose the parts to be ordered, add any desired notes and email the parts list to any parts supplier
- Manage repair orders: Convert an opportunity to a repair order, manage a list of repair orders and close repair orders
- Generate repair documents: Download or print a final bill, repair order (RO) document or work order document for a job
- Apply disclaimers: Manage and apply disclaimers to repair documents, and apply signature lines to the bottom when needed
- Platform integration: Easily order parts from industry procurement partner OEConnection® from within Mitchell Cloud Estimating, and directly access the parts order interface and the entire Connect platform
“Mitchell’s two latest offerings help maximize functionality, highlighting our leadership in mobile and cloud innovation while demonstrating our dedication to proper and safe repair,” said Jack Rozint, Vice President, Sales & Service, Auto Physical Damage, Mitchell. “We’re proud of our ability to partner with the industry to further streamline repair facility management and provide assistance that will make a big impact to our customers’ businesses.”
Mitchell has also created a central hub for industry updates and resources to help during the COVID-19 crisis, including links to the Diagnostic locator tool. This and other important information can be found at www.mitchell.com/covid-19-updates.
About Mitchell International
Headquartered in San Diego, California, Mitchell International, Inc. delivers smart technology solutions that simplify and accelerate claims handling and repair processes, driving more accurate, consistent and cost-effective resolutions. Mitchell integrates deep industry expertise into its workflow solutions, providing unparalleled access to data, advanced analytics and decision support tools. Mitchell's comprehensive solution portfolio and robust SaaS infrastructure connects its customers in ways that enable tens of millions of electronic transactions to be processed each month for more than 300 insurance companies, over 30,000 collision repair facilities and countless other Property & Casualty industry supply partners across the Americas and Europe. For more information, please visit www.mitchell.com.