DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "POC HbA1C Testing Global Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report from the publisher provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global POC HbA1C Testing market.
The global POC HbA1C testing market reached a value of nearly $483.8 million in 2019, having grown at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.37% since 2015, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.0% to nearly $658.6 million by 2023.
Growth in the historic period resulted from rise in diabetes prevalence, and increase in disposable income. Factors that negatively affected growth in the historic period were lack of awareness, and development of alternative blood glucose monitoring methods.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Diabetic patients are considered to have higher risk of suffering complications of COVID-19, therefore their usual treatment plans may change as communities and health services look to protect sufferers and follow social distancing measures and keep them home as much as possible. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the most at-risk populations from corona virus are older people and individuals with pre-existing medical conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, lung disease, and cancer. People with these conditions seem to develop more serious illness when they contract the virus. #
Both diabetes type 1 and 2 can increase risk of contraction. According to current Diabetes review, type 2 diabetes can increase the incidence of infectious diseases. According to other studies, Diabetes type 1 also increases risks for morbidity and mortality. In addition to that, according to the American Diabetes Association, in China, most cases occurred so far, people with diabetes had much higher rates of serious complications and death than people without diabetes. Therefore, POC HbA1C testing of diabetic patients is necessary due to COVID-19, so that they can seek to maintain and manage their condition at home, whilst limiting their potential exposure to the virus
Key Topics Covered:
1. POC HbA1C Testing Market Executive Summary
2. Table of Contents
3. List of Figures
4. List of Tables
5. Report Structure
6.1.1. Segmentation By Geography
6.1.2. Segmentation By Product
6.1.3. Segmentation By Technology
6.1.4. Segmentation By End User
7. POC HbA1C Testing Market Characteristics
7.1. Market Definition
7.2. POC HbA1C Testing Devices Market Segmentation
7.3. Segmentation By Type Of Product
7.4. Segmentation By Technology
7.4.1. Ion-Exchange HPLC
7.4.2. Enzymatic Assay
7.4.3. Affinity Binding Chromatography
7.4.4. Turbidimetric Inhibition Immunoassay
7.5. Segmentation By End-User
7.5.2. Home Care
8. POC HbA1C Testing Market Supply Chain Analysis And Key Participants
9. POC HbA1C Testing Market Product Analysis - Product Examples
10. POC HbA1C Testing Market Customer Information
10.1. HbA1C Testing Is The Most Influenced Diagnostic Method
10.2. Low Compliance Among Americans For HbA1C Testing
10.3. HbA1C Testing Is One Of the Preferred Way For Sufferers To Gauge Their Current Level Of Diabetes
11. POC HbA1C Testing Market Trends And Strategies
11.1. Focus On Multi-Analyte Menus For Combined POC HbA1C Tests
11.2. Connectivity To EHRs Through Interoperability
11.3. Increasing Mergers and Acquisitions
11.4. Advances in Testing Technologies
11.5. Increasing Online Marketing Of POC Diagnostic Kits
11.6. Increasing Use Of Home HbA1C Testing Kits
12. Global POC HbA1C Testing Market Size And Growth
12.1. Market Size
12.2. Historic Market Growth, 2015 - 2019, Value ($ Million)
12.2.1. Drivers Of The Market 2015-2019
12.2.2. Restraints On The Market 2015-2019
12.3. Forecast Market Growth, 2019 - 2023, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Million)
12.3.1. Drivers Of The Market 2019-2023
12.3.2. Restraints On The Market 2019-2023
13. Global POC HbA1C Testing Market
13.1. Global POC HbA1C Testing Market, Segmentation By Product, Historic And Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Million)
13.2. Global POC HbA1C Testing Market, Segmentation By Technology, Historic And Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Million)
13.2.1. Turbidimetric Inhibition Immunoassay technology
13.2.2. Affinity Binding Chromatography technology
13.2.3. Ion-Exchange HPLC technology
13.2.4. Other technology
13.2.5. Enzymatic Assay technology
13.3. Global POC HbA1C Testing Market, Segmentation By End Users, Historic And Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Million)
13.3.1. Physician Office/Outpatient Center end users
13.3.2. Home Care end users
13.3.3. Hospitals end users
13.3.4. Others end users
14. POC HbA1C Testing Market, Regional And Country Analysis
14.1. Global POC HbA1C Testing Market, By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Million)
14.2. Global POC HbA1C Testing Market, By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Million)
- Aina Blood Monitoring Sysyem
- Abbott Laboratories
- Alere Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Diazyme Laboratories
- EKF Diagnostics
- Getein Biotech, Inc
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- Nova Biomedical
- Ortho Clinical Diagn
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oy6lrk