RADNOR, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--eMoney Advisor (eMoney), a leading provider of technology solutions and services that help people talk about money, today announced plans to make its planning platform, marketing solutions and educational resources more accessible to advisors. Amidst the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, advisors are tasked with navigating clients through the effects of a bear market – including record losses, unemployment and general uncertainty. To help more advisors adopt planning to navigate through these challenges, eMoney will offer new clients three months of free access to any of eMoney’s planning packages as part of their initial contract. As an added value, new users — in addition to current clients — will receive access to eMoney’s digital marketing solution, Advisor Branded Marketing (ABM). eMoney has also created various resources, including webinars, blog posts and other communications, that provide best practices on how to better serve clients and strengthen relationships in the current environment.
“We believe in the power of holistic planning and know advisors who deliver planning-led advice are better positioned than those who do not, especially during times of market volatility and disruption,” said eMoney CEO Ed O’Brien. “We remain deeply committed to providing our 70,000 clients – and the industry – with the tools they need to deliver exceptional client experiences and overcome these unparalleled challenges and hope that even more advisors adopt planning moving forward.”
Planning access for new users
Clients with a financial plan are seven times happier than those without1, which suggests the added value planning can provide during times of uncertainty. With three scalable solutions to choose from, new eMoney users can quickly meet a broad range of planning needs, all while receiving their first three months free as part of a 12-month contract. eMoney planning packages include the following features and functionalities:
- eMoney Plus: Includes Foundational Planning’s intuitive, streamlined, goals-based solution to build more planning-led relationships and deliver more plans to more clients; the eMoney Client Portal; and Advanced Analytics
- eMoney Pro: Includes Advanced Planning to provide the most comprehensive cash-flow based capabilities to accommodate clients’ most complex planning needs; the eMoney Client Portal; and Advanced Analytics
- eMoney Premiere: Combines Foundational Planning and Advanced Planning for a truly integrated solution that enables planning for all clients regardless of financial situation, on a single platform; the eMoney Client Portal; and Advanced Analytics
Advisor Branded Marketing access
During times of uncertainty, communicating with clients has become vital as advisors provide guidance and instill confidence. With ABM, advisors gain access to a suite of marketing and communication tools to assist in these efforts and boost their digital presence at scale. eMoney partnered with FMeX, the world’s largest content library built for the financial services industry, to create a robust library of diverse content assets accessible in ABM. Additional ABM features include:
- Timely market commentary related to COVID-19 provided by FMeX
- A regularly updated library of professionally created articles, videos, infographics and newsletters
- Automated email campaigns that can be scheduled with one click
- An organized dashboard that serves as a marketing command center, allowing users to quickly see featured content, easily navigate to favorited content, and launch and manage automated email campaigns.
eMoney users who are not currently subscribed to ABM or part of an enterprise license will be granted free access in phases between April 8 –15 with access lasting through July 15. Once access is turned on, they will receive communications and training resources on how to get started with ABM. New eMoney planning users will also receive ABM access for three months at no charge.
COVID-19 resources available now
As the lasting effects of the global pandemic continue to evolve and expand, eMoney remains committed to supporting its clients with education and best practices. The following resources have been released over the past few weeks to help advisors utilize planning, connect with their clients and strengthen relationships during times of uncertainty.
- Blog: Communicating with Clients in the Wake of the Coronavirus
- Blog: How to Talk to Clients about Market Volatility
- Webinar: Maintaining Business Continuity: What You Can Do Today to Solidify Client Relationships Tomorrow, Featuring eMoney’s Leadership Team
- Webinar: When in Doubt, Plan: Using eMoney to Guide Your Clients Through Uncertain Times
- Webinar: Keeping Clients Engaged & Informed During the COVID-19 Pandemic
To learn more about the packages and resources listed above please visit: https://bit.ly/3dV7QWL
1Fidelity 2016 eAdvisor Study
eMoney Advisor, LLC (“eMoney”) provides technology solutions and services that help people talk about money. Rooted in comprehensive financial planning, eMoney’s solutions strengthen client relationships, streamline business operations, enhance business development and drive overall growth. More than 70,000 financial professionals across firms of all sizes use the eMoney platform to serve more than 4 million households throughout the U.S. For more information, please visit: www.emoneyadvisor.com.