DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Teeth Whitening Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Product; Distribution Channel, and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global teeth whitening market is expected to reach US$ 5,857.61 Mn in 2027 from US$ 8,408.70 Mn in 2018. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 4.2% from 2019-2027.
Driving factors of the teeth whitening are rising awareness for oral hygiene, increased adoption of home teeth whitening kits and technological advancements in teeth whitening products. Also, increasing online purchasing is likely to have a positive impact on the growth of the market in the coming years. Besides, rising healthcare expenditure, and advancements in dental techniques is likely to have a positive effect on the growth of the market in the forecast years.
The oral and dental hygiene is essential to prevent oneself from oral diseases. Good oral health can be achieved by maintaining good habits and hygiene. The increasing rate of teeth discoloration & other dental care issues that are affecting the people across the globe are bad breath, tooth decay and gum disease, extrinsic and intrinsic dental stains, dental caries, malocclusion, and others. Teeth discoloration can occur as a result due to surface stains, or due to changes in tooth material, or because of a combination of factors.
The global teeth whitening market is segmented by product and distribution channel. On the basis of product, the market is segmented into whitening toothpaste, whitening gels and strips, white light teeth whitening device, and other products. The whitening toothpaste segment is expected to dominate the product segment market due to ease of accessibility, convenience and less expensive alternative to other teeth whitening products. Based on the distribution channel, market is segmented into offline sales, and online sales. Offline sales segment held the largest share of the distribution channel segment during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the teeth whitening market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global teeth whitening market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Teeth Whitening Market - Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. Teeth Whitening- Market Landscape
4.2 PEST Analysis
5. Global Teeth Whitening Market - Key Market Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.1.1 Rising Awareness For Oral Hygiene
5.1.2 Increased Adoption of Home Teeth Whitening Kits
5.1.3 Technological Advancements in Teeth Whitening Products
5.2 Key Market Restraints
5.2.1 Side Effects Associated With Teeth Whitening
5.3 Key Market opportunity
5.3.1 Increasing Online Purchasing
5.4 Future Trend
5.4.1 The Boom in Cosmetic Dentistry
5.5 Impact Analysis
6. Teeth Whitening Market - Global Analysis
6.1 Global Teeth Whitening Market Revenue Forecasts And Analysis
6.2 Global Teeth Whitening Market, By Geography - Forecasts And Analysis
6.3 Positioning Of Key Players
6.3.1 Colgate-Palmolive Company
6.3.2 Procter & Gamble
7. Teeth Whitening Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - Product
7.2 Global Teeth Whitening Market Share By Product 2018 & 2027 (%)
7.3 Whitening Toothpaste
7.4 Whitening Gels and Strips
7.5 White Light Teeth Whitening Device
7.6 Other Products
8. Teeth Whitening Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - Distribution Channel
8.2 Global Teeth Whitening Market Share By Distribution Channel 2018 & 2027 (%)
8.3 Offline Sales
8.4 Online Sales
9. Teeth Whitening Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027 - Geographical Analysis
9.1 North America Teeth Whitening Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
9.2 Europe Teeth Whitening Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
9.3 Asia Pacific Teeth Whitening Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
9.4 Middle East & Africa Teeth Whitening Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
9.5 South and Central America Teeth Whitening Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
10. Teeth Whitening Market- Industry Landscape
10.2 Growth Strategies In The Teeth Whitening Market, 2015-2019
10.3 Organic Growth Strategies
10.4 Inorganic Growth Strategies
11. Teeth Whitening Market-Key Company Profiles
11.1 Brodie & Stone
11.1.1 Key Facts
11.1.2 Business Description
11.1.3 Financial Overview
11.1.4 Product Portfolio
11.1.5 SWOT Analysis
11.1.6 Key Developments
11.2 Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
11.3 Colgate-Palmolive Company
11.4 Procter & Gamble
11.6 GlaxoSmithKline plc.
11.7 CCA Industries
11.10 Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/61d8p0