DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe 5G in IoT Market to 2027 - Regional Analysis and Forecasts by Radio Technology; Device Range; End-User Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Europe 5G in IoT market accounted for US$ 322.4 Mn in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 22.9% over the forecast period 2019-2027, to account for US$ 1,679.8 Mn by 2027.
With the constant and steep increase in the use of mobile phones, mobile data generation is set to witness a sharp rise in the coming years. The growth is proliferated through technological advances such as IoT and 4G networks. The mobile data traffic continues to rise across the region. Apart from North America, Europe captures a large share of data traffic volume, compared to the remaining major regions. This is ascribed to high penetration of devices such as smartphones and well-built LTE networks, complemented by the reasonable package rates of huge data volumes.
The already consumption of services, including videos and applications such as AR and VR, is anticipated to become more dominant with the introduction of 5G technology during the forecast period. Populous markets such as Europe that are early with 5G network implementation are expected to be the prominent contributor to data traffic growth. According to the Ericsson mobility report, mobile data traffic in Europe is predicted to reach 14 EB per month by 2024. Thus, above factors drives the Europe 5G in IoT market.
The Europe 5G in IoT market is segmented based on radio technology, device range, and end-user industry. Based on the radio technology, the Europe 5G in IoT market is segmented into 5G NR standalone architecture and 5G NR non-standalone architecture. Based on device range, the Europe 5G in IoT market is bifurcated into the short range IoT devices and wide range IoT devices. Based on end-user industry, the Europe 5G in IoT market is bifurcated into manufacturing, energy and utilities, government, healthcare, transportation and logistics, mining, and others.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Europe 5G in IoT market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Europe 5G in IoT market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth Europe market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. 5G In IoT Market Landscape
5. 5G in IoT Market - Key Industry Dynamics
5.1 Key Drivers
5.1.1 Impact of 5G on number of connected IoT devices
5.1.2 Rapidly growing volume of traffic unlocking new 5G possibilities
5.2 Key Restraints
5.2.1 High costs of implementation of base stations and complexities involved in it
5.3 Key Opportunities
5.3.1 Optimizing 5G networks in cloud computing
5.4 Future Trend
5.4.1 Smart Manufacturing through Implementation of 5G Technology
5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. Europe 5G in IoT Market -Market Analysis
6.1 Europe 5G in IoT Market Overview
6.2 Europe 5G in IoT Market Forecast and Analysis
6.3 Market Positioning - Top 5 Players Ranking
7. 5G In IoT Market Analysis - By Radio Technology
7.2 Europe 5G in IoT Market Breakdown, by Radio Technology, 2019 & 2027
7.3 5G NR Standalone Architecture
7.3.2 Europe 5G NR Standalone Architecture Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Mn)
7.4 5G NR Non-Standalone Architecture
7.4.2 Europe 5G NR Non-Standalone Architecture Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Mn)
8. 5G In IoT Market Analysis - By Device Range
8.2 5G in IoT Market Breakdown, By Device Range, 2019 & 2027
8.3 Short Range IoT Devices
8.4 Wide Range IoT Devices
9. 5G In IoT Market Analysis - By End-User Industry
9.2 5G in IoT Market Breakdown, By End-User Industry, 2019 & 2027
9.4 Energy and Utilities
9.7 Transportation and Logistics
9.10 Europe 5G in IoT Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027
10. 5G in IoT Market - Industry Landscape
10.2 Market Initiative
10.3 merger & Acquisition
10.4 New Product Development
11. Company Profiles
11.1 BT Group Plc
11.2 Singapore Telecommunications Limited (Singtel)
11.3 Telstra Corporation Limited
11.4 AT&T Inc.
11.6 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
11.7 Telefnica S.A.
11.8 Vodafone group plc
11.9 Nokia Corporation
11.10 Qualcomm Incorporated
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9mvr8k