LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Quantzig, a global data analytics and advisory firm, that delivers actionable analytics solutions to resolve complex business problems has announced the completion of its latest article that lists the top retail analytics trends of 2020.
Are you finding it difficult to analyze the vast customer data generated across retail touchpoints? Talk to our analytics experts to learn how we can help you tackle this challenge.
Currently, retail businesses across the world are facing three major challenges, which are diverse economic landscape, growing retail channels and an increasingly demanding customer base. Retail businesses looking to enhance market share and drive growth in 2020 need to take a closer look at retail analytics trends to form better retail strategies. The main challenge behind forming new strategies lies in managing huge datasets generated from online and offline channels. In order to tackle this problem retailers must leverage retail analytics which can help in interpreting the collected data to provide a better understanding of market trends.
Our retail analytics experts can help you leverage advanced analytical solutions to make use of vast customer data sets for enhancing your business efficiency. Request a FREE proposal to learn more about our retail analytics solutions.
According to Quantzig’s retail data analytics experts, “The adoption of retail analytics solutions is increasing rapidly as more retailers worldwide are realizing significant returns from using BI and analytics platforms.”
Top Four Retail Analytics Trends of 2020
Retail analytics trends of 2020 will help the retail business to adopt an agile and cohesive data management approach and devise new marketing strategies to drive better business outcomes. Retail data analytics is going to change the retail business scenario dramatically in 2020. Here are the top four retail analytics trends to watch out for in 2020:
- Omnichannel experience: When it comes to offering splendid customer experience, retail businesses need to bridge the gap between in-store and online shopping platforms. Retail data analytics solutions are helping cashiers and customers to check the availability of stock and make selections online. Currently, the customer-centric models are helping retail businesses to integrate online and offline platforms to provide an omnichannel experience to customers.
- Personalization: Personalization is the major retail analytics trend of 2020. Retail businesses are focusing on retaining customers through various activities like interacting models and recommending items. Such activities help companies to improve their marketing strategies and cut down on marketing spend while providing personalized services to customers.
- Predictive Analytics: Currently every retailer is leveraging predictive analytics to interpret and analyze historical data and make predictions. Hence it is the hottest trend of retail data analytics. Predictive analytics enables companies to fetch data related weather patterns and local events that affect the business.
- Dynamic pricing models: Dynamic pricing is one of the most important retail analytics trends of 2020. Price elasticity helps in determining product prices based on current market demands. This can further help in increasing demand and enhancing customer satisfaction rates.
Wonder how retail data analytics solutions can help you devise marketing strategies which will eventually lead to better ROI? Book a FREE solution demo now.
● 3 Ways Fitness Industry is Driving Growth Using Data and Analytics | Quantzig
● How Emerging MedTech Companies Can Succeed in the European Market
● Top Three Big Data Trends: Expert Predictions For 2020
Quantzig is a global analytics and advisory firm with offices in the US, UK, Canada, China, and India. For more than 15 years, we have assisted our clients across the globe with end-to-end data modeling capabilities to leverage analytics for prudent decision making. Today, our firm consists of 120+ clients, including 45 Fortune 500 companies. For more information on our engagement policies and pricing plans, visit: https://www.quantzig.com/request-for-proposal